Chapter 54

«Lyssa's POV»
I sighed looking at my phone seeing that it was almost 9 and there was still nothing from Stiles. I bit my lip sitting up and sliding off of my bed phone in hand. I remember Lydia said something to me about a party she was throwing tonight.

I shrugged my shoulders deciding that I should go, I deserved it after everything I've been through. I opened my closet door and started getting ready.

(Outfit above)

Once I was all ready I started my walk to Lydia's house, which just so happened to be pretty close. I was about a block away and I could hear the music that was being played at the party. I finally arrived and smiled when I saw Lydia.

"Hey Lydia." I said waving at her as I walked up to the door. She looked at me shocked but still smiled at me.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd come. How are you feeling?" She asked letting me walk in and closing the door behind me.

"I'm good. I feel good and I hopefully look good." I say with a light giggle looking around and then back at Lydia. She just nodded and I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I grabbed a red cup and picked up the Sprite bottle pouring myself some.

I took a sip of my soda and walked around seeing a few people I knew from various classes. After talking to a guy named Nate from my photography class I found my way down to the basement where there was a bunch of people in a circle.

I joined in and a guy across from me spun the bottle. It landed on a blonde hair blue eyed girl next to me. She smiled and crawled over to him, and crashed her lips against his.

Flash back

"Lyssa, if I tried something would you promise not to freak out?" he asked playing with the ends of my hair. "I promise." I said studying his facial expressions, he looked nervous, well from what I could see. He took a deep breath and moved closer to me, "What are you doing-" I was saying until I was cut off by Stiles lips pressing against mine.

I was so shocked that I didn't kiss back yet so he started to pull away. I quickly attached my lips to his before he could move away, he kissed back putting his right hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled into the kiss as did he and I pulled away, took a breath then smiled at him. He smiled back pecking my lips, I cuddled up into his chest.

"Goodnight Stiles."

"Goodnight Lyssa."

End of flash back

I smiled to myself and got up not feeling the whole spin the bottle thing anymore. I quickly went upstairs and saw Isaac and Allison, "Hey guys." I said walking over to them.

"Hey, where were you tonight?" Isaac asked with his arm around Allison.

"At home...was I supposed to be somewhere?" I asked looking at the two confused.

"You were supposed to be at the game tonight, ya know, to cheer on Stiles?" He said/asked raising his eyebrows at me. My eyes widened as I remembered that Stiles asked me if I was going to his game tonight and I had said yes.

"I've got to go." I said and turned away from the couple and my eyes landed on Stiles...kissing Malia.