Chapter 43

The next day at school was a little normal for me I guess, well that was until I got to lunch. When I walked into the cafeteria I sat down with all of my friends, not really feeling all that hungry. A coupe tables down I saw this Senior girl making fun of this freshmen girl, and if you know me you know that I can't stand bullying.

I looked at the freshmen's milk and made it exploded all over the senior, everyone started laughing and she ran out. Stiles looked at me with a smile, "Good job." he said and then gave me a high five. All of our friends looked at me with questionable looks. "Stiles and I have something to tell you guys." I said.

"Do you guys know what telekinesis it's?" Stiles asked and they all shook their heads 'no'. "Well it's basically moving objects with your mind." Stiles explained. "How does that have anything to do with Lyss?"

Isaac asked looking at Stiles and I. "Watch this." I said and looked at Lydia's apple, it started to float in the air.

"Ok, stop before someone sees." Scott said looking around to make sure no one saw. "So, how did this happen?" Kira asked running a hand through her hair, "I don't really know, it just kinda happened on the full moon." I explained. "Haven't you been through full moons before." Scott asked confused.

"Well yeah, but Stiles was always with me. That night he wasn't." I said crossing my arms. Stiles looked at me with a guilty look on his, "it's fine." I said to him quietly and took his hand in mine. "Maybe we should go see Derek after school." Scott said and I nodded my head.

"Well I think now would be a good time to tell you guys that I'm moving to France." Isaac said and I looked at him in confusion. "I'm going with him...so is my dad." Allison added on, "What?" Scott and I said at the same time looking at them both. "Some stuff is going down and he needs my help." Allison said.

We all nodded our heads sadly, I looked at Isaac and he put his arms around me. "I'll be back before you know it."

"That's what everyone says Isaac."

"That's because it's true."

I hugged him and then everyone went back to eating and small talk, after school I went to Derek's and explained what happened to me. "This isn't like us werewolves, you won't really transform. It's more of a thing you need to practice with a lot of concentration. It will talk a few days so don't make any plans." he said smiling at me.

"Thank you Derek." I said and hugged him, I left shortly after that and went home to watch some Face Off. While I was in the middle of the episode the door bell went off. I quickly opened the door to see Liam standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Uh hey Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked a little confused.

"I was looking for Isaac and Scott, are they here?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. "No they went to Stiles' house but they should be back soon." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Do mind if I wait here for them?" he asked and I moved aside for him to come inside.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked trying to be a good host, "I'm good, but thanks for asking." he said and I just nodded my head as I sat next to him to finish Face Off.

_______________________________________

I know that I haven't updated in a long time, it's just that some stuff has been going on.

1) My grandmother recently passed away.

2) Joseph Lewis followed me on Twitter and we are now going to a One Direction concert on Sunday.

and finally

3) School starts on Monday -_-

I promise I will be updating more offten, Everything is ok now and I don't have anymore writer's block so more chapters! :D

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

I love you all soooo much my little giraffes! :D <3

Alyssa (aka Giraffe Queen)