Chapter 47

«Lyssa's POV»

"Let's talk about Scott." Said the guy that I've come to know as James.

"Who's Scott?" Liam asked acting clueless.

"You know who I'm talking about! We've been watching him and his friends for days. You were at his house!"

"We were at my house." I said and James glared at me.

"Oh, then I suppose little Liam here is your boyfriend. Not Stiles?"

"What's a stiles?

"Don't play games with me! I know everything about the both of you. Stiles Stilinski, lost his mother when he was younger, father works late, is a heavy sleeper. You see Alyssa, that boy would do anything for you, so we are going to test his limits."

"Leave him alone!"

"Ah there we go, hit a nerve I see. That's good. Now, let's talk about Liam." James said walking over to Liam, giving him a little smirk. "I know some dirt on you too, so don't you think for one second that you are clear."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Liam said glaring at James.

"Oh you don't? Okay, I'll just have a little talk with Alyssa while you try to remember." James said and started walking over to me. Once he was standing in front of me, he swung his arm and punched me, making me fall to the ground.

I could hear Liam yell but I didn't understand what he said. James grabbed my shirt (that I didn't remember owning) and made me sit up, he then slapped me making me fall again as I spit out blood. He kicked me in the stomach a few times. All I could do was cry and scream in pain, I heard James and Liam yelling in the background.

Before I knew it I closed my eyes and I didn't feel anything anymore.

«Stiles' POV»

I was sitting in the middle of math class when I saw two cops walk in and going up to my teacher. "Mr.Stilinski, please go with these two." My teacher said and I slowly got up confused. I picked up all of my things and started walking towards them. Lydia looked at me with a questioning look, I just shrugged my shoulders.

I followed the two cops to the front office where I saw Isaac, Scott, and my father. Scott and Isaac both looked as confused as I did, I took a seat next to them and looked at my father. "Boys...when we searched the outside of the house we found Alyssa's clothes torn up and bloodied...they're calling it a homicide." He said and I don't think it truly processed completely in my head that he'd just said, Alyssa is dead.

"What do you mean a homicide! You didn't find her body, she could be alive!" Isaac yelled, face red and wet with tears, as was mine.

"I know son, but the chances of her being alive are very slim. I'm sorry." He said and I stood up running my hands through my head trying to breath right. She's not dead, she can't be dead. I can't lose her, she's alive.

Scott walked over to me, pulling me in for a hug. I didn't know what to do or what to think, I didn't even know how to act. I can't believe that I lost the only other girl I love, now I have to go to her funeral. Just like how I had to go to my mom's.

"It's gonna be okay Stiles." Scott said hugging me, I could tell he was getting choked up but he wasn't sobbing like Isaac and I.

"No Scott, no it's not! I just lost the girl that I love okay! You don't know how it feels Scott! Don't tell me everything is going to be okay because it's not! I could've stopped it, I could've done something!" I yelled trying to calm down but only getting worse.

"There was nothing you, or Scott, or I , or anyone could've done! We didn't know what was going on! So don't blame yourself for this, blame the person or people who did it." Isaac said wiping his eyes to only have more years pour out.

I nodded my head wiping my outed eyes. I'm sorry Alyssa.