Chapter 55

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked at them, watching as they just kept going at it. Stiles back was facing me but I could see Malia's face, her eyes were open and she was looking right at me.

Instead of pulling away like any normal person would she just kept kissing him. I was so angry and hurt that I didn't notice Stiles pulling away and turning to look at me. I saw the shock clear on his face as he started advancing towards me.

I shook my head and took off running out of the house, I could hear Stiles behind me. I stopped half way to my house to take a break from the running and crying. I felt hands on my shoulder and I jumped back. "Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled holding my side in pain as I sobbed.

"Please just...just let me explain." He said trying to calm me down.

"What is there to explain Stiles. You were making out with her! With Malia! You told me there was nothing going on betw-"

"There isn't!"

"Really!? Then what was all of that Stiles!? A friendly kiss?" I yelled feeling more tears falling down my cheeks freely.

"Listen, you bailed on me and I was upset! I was vulnerable and she was there! I'm sorry okay?! I made a mistake-"

"Yeah, you did...we're done."

"Don't do this, please. I love you!" He said wrapping his arms around me but I pushed him away.

"And I love you, that's why I don't understand why you did this. I love you so much it hurts, and that's terrifying. I'm so hung up on you, you don't even realize. I would swim over oceans just to make you smile. I'm sorry that I forgot your game, okay?! I've been going through a lot recently and I been forgetting a lot if you haven't noticed."

"I know and I'm sorry that I blamed you for forgetting. You can't leave me Lyss, I need you. Without you I'm just a lifeless shell of who I was. You brought me back from that dark time in mylife and with out you I'll just go back. You know that!"

"I do...but maybe you're better off with Malia...someone your own age...someone who life isn't so fucked up." I said wiping my eyes with the sleeve of my jacket.

"Don't say that. I don't need someone my own age, I need you. You're not the only one with a fucked up life Alyssa. I'm okay with fucked up." He said wrapping his arms around me again, this time I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Stiles...I really am. This hurts me more than it hurts you, trust me...I've got to go now." I said pulling away and turning around. I started walking away and could hear Stiles soft crys and mutters of 'don't go's.

I didn't look back and held in my sobs untill I got home. Once I was home I ran up to my room and slamed the door, slamming myself onto my bed and staying there, sobbing, for hours.

_______________________________________
Omfg guys, I was sobbing writing this. It's over guys...it's over.

I love you all my little giraffes!!! :-) :-(