Chapter 22

I got home around 6:30 and no one was home, "Well at least it's quiet." I said to myself and flopped down on the couch. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was out.

I woke up to pans clattering and someone in the fridge, I got up off of the couch walking to the kitchen cautiously. I looked around the corner and saw Issac trying to make some food, "Hey." I said groggy.  "Um hey." he said nervously, he was hiding something behind his back.

"What's behind your back?"

"I'm not hiding any-"

"Isaac."

"Lyssa I...I'm sorry..."

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he moved out of the way. On the counter was Stiles with a ripped up stomach, ripped up throat, blood was everywhere, surprisingly he was still alive. I walked over to him tears rolling down my face already, I went to touch him and noticed my hands were covered in blood, so were my clothes.

"Isaac what happened?" I asked looking at Stiles. "You did this. You're killing him." Isaac said in  monotone just looking at me. "What? No I didn't! I just came in here! Is this some sick joke!?" I yell. "This is no joke Alyssa." I heard that voice that hunts me till this very day.

I turned around slowly and looked at him, "Dad...." I said crying harder and trying to wipe my tears away and got blood all over my face. "Your just like me, killing everyone. You know that right?" He asked getting closer to me, "Stay away from me! I am nothing like you!!" I yelled backing up. "That's where you're wrong Alyssa, because you are everything like me." He said then grabbed a knife and start stabbing me.

Soon everything went black and I woke up screaming, tears rushing down my face, but I was in my bed. Someone ran into my room and turned on the light, "Lyssa what's wrong?" they asked running over to me. I kept crying and put my head into their chest, "Ssh it's ok, it was just a nightmare." they said and then jumped off of the bed.

I looked up really quickly and jumped out of my bed, there was blood all over the place. the sheets, the blankets, the pillows, my clothes, they were all covered in blood. "Lyssa what did they do?" Isaac asked looking at me then back at the sheets then at me again.

"I...I didn't do anything...that was in my dream...Stiles!" I said frantically and started running out of my room and down stairs. Isaac chased after me and I ran all of the way to Stiles' house, "Stiles!" I yelled knocking on the door. I banged on the door harder when he didn't answer, "Stiles! Please Stiles!" I yelled as the tears rushed down my face.

Isaac finally caught up to me and pulled me away from the door, "Isaac stop I have to see him! Let me go!" I yell kicking and crying. "Lyssa stop he's not here!" He yelled and I stop kicking, "What? W-Where is he?" I asked and he let me go. "He's at Scott's." he said running a hand through his hair, "Let's go." I said and started walking away still crying.

"Lyss what happened?" Isaac asked while we walked to Scott's. "I-I don't know....I had a dream...I just have to know if he's alright." I said wiping my eyes. I just have to....