Chapter 50

«Lyssa's POV»

"Oh uh sorry."

looked behind Stiles and saw Liam in a wheel chair. "No you're ok, how do you feel?" I asked  waking over giving him a hug. I walked back over to my bed and sat down as Stiles sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, out of the corner of my eyes I could see him glaring at Liam. I'll ask about that later.

"I'm doing better than I was yesterday. How do you feel? How's your side?" He asked wheeling closer to Stiles and I. I lightly touched my side flashbacks coming to my mind as I remembered what happened.

"It still hurts, but I'm feeling better. When do you get to go home?" I asked shifting a little on the bed.

"Today, after the detective talks to me. They should be taking to you too." He said and his phone went off, "I'll talk to you later." He said and wheeled out of the room. Once he was gone I looked over at Stiles with a questioning look.

"What?" He asked clueless

"Why were you glaring at Liam?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw you Stiles, now tell me."

"I'm just not a big fan of him, why was he even at Scott's house with you?"

"He was waiting for Isaac and Scott, is someone jealous?" I asked poking him in the side.

"I'm not jealous, but you're my girlfriend and I don't want you alone with other guys." He said crossing his arms.

"Awww you are jealous. Don't worry, you're the only guy I want."

"Good." He said giving me a short kiss, "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria for some food, I'll be right back. He said and walked out the door.

I slowly and painfully got back into bed, pulling the blanket back over my lower half. I heard a knock on the door and yelled for the person to come in. I looked over at the door as it opened and saw an older man walk in, he was wearing a laid back style of a suit and had a recorder and a notebook in his hand.

"Hello Alyssa, I'm agent McCall, I'll be working on your case." He said shaking my hand and taking a seat.

"Are you Scott's dad?"

"Yes I am. Now I'm going to ask you some questions, but first I want you to describe what this guy looks like." He said starting the recorder and opening his notebook.

"He had dark black hair and dark green eyes. He was pretty tall, I'd say about 6'0 maybe a little taller. He was pretty built but he didn't look like a body builder. He looked like he was about 19 to 25. He had a scar on his chin, it wasn't a big one but you could see it."

"Is that all?"

"He also had a scorpion tattooed on his right hand."

"Ok, now did he say anything to you. Did he tell you why he did this?"

"H-He said that Scott had something he wanted. He said he was going to Scott's house for him but he found us."

"Who's us?"

"Liam and I."

"Did he tell you what he wanted from Scott?"

"No, he just said that he knew a lot of secrets about us, that's he's been watching us."

"How'd you get out?"

"I killed them. His friends I guess, I called 911 before he got back. Once he got back I didn't know what to do so I just told him that I was going home and there was nothing he could do about that."

"Then what happened?"

"H-He heard the sirens and shot me." I said and stopped taking a shaky breath, "and then he said he would f-find me again." I stuttered out.

"I promise that I'm not going to let that happen." He said and stopped the tape recorder. He stood up and put the chair back where he found. "I'll be back tomorrow, you should get some rest." he said and walked out of the room.

I looked down at my hands in my lap, playing with my fingers. What if he does find me again? Will he kill me this time? I don't want to go back. I can't go back. What if he hurts Scott, or Isaac, or any of my friends? Or Stiles? I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I thought about any of them getting hurt or killed. I heard the door open up and I looked over to see Stiles with a tray of food.

He looked over at me and quickly put the food down walking over to me and sitting on the bed. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked pulling me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"He's gonna come back for me Stiles. Then he'll kill me."

"No he's not, don't say that."

"What if he hurts you instead, Liam, Scott, and I weren't the only ones he was watching. He knows a lot about you."

"Like what?"

"He knows you're a heavy sleeper. That means he was in your room, while you were asleep! We aren't safe anymore, no one is."

"He's not going to hurt you, not again. I promise."

"You can't promise something like that."

"Well I just did." He said and gave me a kiss, I love this boy.