Chapter 1

I walked down the hall way by myself, Stilles offered to walk with me but I denied. Why was he so surprised when I said I was Isaac's sister?

I kept walking, not paying attention to anything. I bumped into some one and fell to the ground, dropping all my stuff. "Oh my god, are you okay!?" she said and helped me up I nodded my head smiling.

"I'm Allison by the way." she said and put her hand out for me to shake. I decided I should talk for the first time since my father's death, "I'm Lyssa." I said weakly and shook her hand.,"Are you ok? You sound sick." she said shocked by the sound of my voice.

"It's a long story..." I said quietly giving her a small smile. "So where are you going this period?" she asked. "Lunch." I smiled rubbing my stomach, "So am I! You can sit with me and Lydia." she said jumping up and down. I smiled and we were off.

We walked into the lunch room and it was loud and crowded. "Come on, over here." Allison said and grabbed my hand pulling me to a table in a corner. I saw Stilles, a red headed girl, a guy with black hair, and...Issac!!

He stood up and ran over too me giving me a bear hug. "How's your day been? Did any one hurt you? How do you like your classes?" he asked quickly as I sat down. I looked at him and smiled, "It's been good, no one hurt me, and my teachers are all pretty cool." I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes then smiled hugging me again, "I'm glad you're talking again, I missed your voice." he said then let go. Every one was waiting for Issac to introduce me so I looked at him. "Isaac, they are waiting." I giggled and smiled at everyone.

"Oh sorry guys, um this is my sister Alyssa you should call her Lyssa, she likes it better. Lyssa this is Stilles, Lydia, Scott, and Allison." he said and walked over to Stilles. "Nice to meet you again." I said shaking his hand he smiled at me then I moved onto Lydia.

"I'm Lydia, and you and I have to go shopping soon." She said looking at my outfit and sent me a small smile. I smiled and moved on to Scott, "So you're Isaac's little sister?" he said giving me a half a smile. I looked at him and smirked, "So you're Stilles sidekick?" I said and he looked at Stiles confused.

"Dude, did you tell her that?" he asked and Stilles face turned red from blushing so hard. "Um I-I... look dude she's new and I thought we could switch places for a while." he said. "Dude no." he said and turned back to me. I giggled and turned to Allison, "Sup girl."

We all seat down and enjoyed our lunch.

-------------------------------------

There is chapter 1 , I hope you all like it. I know it's short but the rest will be longer. Yay!