Chapter 18

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled and he just smirked walking up to me. I turned to Derek and and glared at him, "You knew didn't you?" I asked and looked back at Peter. "O'come on Alyssa don't be so over dramatic." Peter said waving me off, "Over dramatic!? You almost killed me, you call that over dramatic! I have a right to hate you!" I yelled. He just chuckled and flopped down on Derek's couch, "Why is that thing here anyways?" I asked turning towards Derek. 

"Because we need his help." Derek said giving me a sad smile, I was about to say something but I heard Stiles start laughing. Everyone turned and looked at him with a questioning look, "Oh um sorry, it's just that he never smiles." Stiles says and we all glare at him. He coughs awkwardly, "Carry on." he said looking down.

"What could he help you with? It's not like he's a very helpful person." I said rolling my eyes. "There's a pack of alphas, and they are to strong for just Scott and I. I asked him to help us take them down, we also need Isaac..." he said the last part slowly.

"No! Derek he could get killed!" I yelled shaking my head. "So could I." he said shrugging his shoulders. "So could Peter." he said and I laughed bitterly, "And that would be such a tragedy." I said and he yelled, "I'm right here!". "I know." I say smirking and looked back at Derek.

"What about me?" I asked and he just looked so confused. "What about you?" he asked crossing his arms, "What can I do?" I asked crossing my arms. "I'm not letting you fight Lyssa, you're my baby cousin." he said shaking his head. "So what, you're letting Kora fight and she's your sister!" I exclaimed. "She's also a werewolf!" He exclaimed back, "If that's what it's about then give me the bite." I said and pulled my sleeve up.

"No!" Stiles yelled pulling my sleeve down, "I am not biting you." Derek said shaking his head. "Why not? I want to help you fight." I said pulling away from Stiles. He sighed but didn't move away from me, "I know but, you're only 15-"

"and I'll be 16 in a week."

"I don't care Alyssa, you are not fighting with us!"

"Why not? Allison is..."

"She's a trained werewolf hunter, you are not."

"Whatever, I don't even care anymore." I said rolling my eyes. "I just don't want to see you get hurt, because you will." Derek said his face softening. "Lyss I agree with Derek." Stiles said putting a hand on my shoulder but I just shrugged it off. "Fine, I'll just act like I don't even know werewolves exist." I said sitting down on the couch.

-----------2 1/2 hours later---------

As Stiles and I walked down the road to my house I couldn't help but think about what had just happened. "I can't believe he did that." I said aloud as some fresh tears fell down my face. Stiles wasted no time and pulled me into his arms, Then I started sobbing. "Why would he do that to me? He's not supposes to do that..." I sobbed into his chest.

Stiles didn't say anything, he just let me have my moment in the middle of the street. Once I had finished sobbing we started to walk again, but Stiles never removed his arm from around my shoulders. We got to my house and walked inside, well I did. I turned around to look at Stiles, "Aren't you coming in?" I asked putting a stand of hair behind my ear.

"Um no, but I'll be right back. I just have something to take care of." he said and I shook my head. "No Stiles, you're gonna get yourself killed." I said running over to the opened door, grabbing his hand. "Lyssa, just trust me okay? I have to do this." he said looking me in the eyes. "....Just be careful, please Stiles. He's a werewolf, he can rip you to shreds." I said, and he chuckled but nodded his head. I have him a tight hug that lasted longer than it should've, but neither of us cared.

Please be safe Stiles, please.

_____________________________________

yay I finally updated! Lol sorry it took so long, I've had really bad writers block. I hope you like this little chapter, um in the next chapter you'll find out what happened, who did it, and what Stiles did.

anyways I hope you've had a lovely weekend, and I love you all my little giraffes! also comment if you don't mind I love reading them! :)