Chapter 16

I woke up at 9:45 and felt a lot better, Stiles had his arm around my waist, snoring softly in my ear. I took a deep breath and poked Stiles nose, all he did was wiggle his nose and tighten his grip on me. "Stiles." I whispered in his ear and he jus groaned, "Stiles get up." I said poking his nose again. I sat up and he opened his eyes, "where do you think you're going?" he asked pulling me back down.

"I feel better Stiles, I was just going to the bathroom." I said rolling my eyes, he put his hand on my forehead. "Yeah, you do feel fine." he said smiling and I got up going into the bathroom, finally! I did my business then went back into his room, "So, when am I going back to my house?" I asked sitting on the end of his bed.

"Just let me get ready and I'll take you there." he said and I smiled then shared singing Kiss You by One Direction. As you can see, I'm directioner, yes like One Direction. Problem? Didn't think so. "Calm yo self gurl." he said and I looked at him then started laughing. "Bro, you can't even." I said snapping my fingers three times and turned to leave, "Whatever." he said and I left going down stairs.

Once I got down stairs I put on my shoes and waited for Stiles, who was taking longer than usual. He finally came running down the stairs and we went out the door, "So tonight you should come around at like 6:00." I said as we pulled out of his driveway. "For what?" he asked clearly confused, "For dinner, remember?" I said giggling quietly. "Oh yeah, forgot."

We sat in silence for the rest of the time, but it was a nice silence. When we pulled into my driveway Isaac came running out and have me a big hug. "Hello to you too." I said hugging him back, "Happy Thanksgiving." he said as did I. I told Stiles I would see him later and he left while Isaac and I went inside. When I got inside I instantly started cooking, I put the turkey in the oven, started the sweet potatoes, and set the table just so that would be done.

Isaac came into the kitchen grinning at me, "Anything I can help with?" he asked and my eyes got big. "Get out of this kitchen, you're not getting any food until it is all done and on the table." I said pushing him out, he just laughed and went to his room.

_____________8 hrs later_____________

Time: 5:50

Stiles should be here any minute now! All of the food is done and on the table, I had gotten dressed in a brown dress that had lace sleeves,  a pair of cream and brown colored flats, and my hair was down and curled. Isaac was wearing a white button up dress shirt, some black dress pants and shoes, and a little black bowtie. You know, because bowties are cool. We had the football game on and had some sparkling juices on the table. Hey, they might be 16-17 and all but I'm 15, So no alcohol.

____________30 mins later___________

Time: 6:20

He's just running a little late that's all...

____________30 mins later___________

Time: 6:50

I've tried calling and texting him, but no answer...I don't think he's coming anymore.

"Lyss...I don't-"

"I know, he's not coming anymore...let's just eat..."

"I'm sorry."

"it's fine." I said and we both sat down and started to eat. After a couple bites of turkey and some stuffing I pushed away my plate. "I think I'm just gonna head to bed...do you mind cleaning up?" I said/asked as I stood up walking over to the doorway. "No it's fine, you go ahead." he said giving me a small smile, I have him one in return and went up to my room.

After I had gotten into my pj's and took off all of my make-up, I laid on my bed sighing and closing my eyes, as sleep and darkness consumed me completely.