Chapter 42

That night I sat on my bed looking at my closed and covered windows, wondering what would happen if I opened them. Eventually the curiosity got the best of me and I slowly walked over to the widow, openong them up. Nothing was happening to me, I felt completely fine so I just laid down on my bed.

About five minutes later my head started to hurt, at first it felt like a minor head ache but it turned into head spliting pain. I screamed in pain but there was no one home to hear me, it hurts so bad so I went into the bathroom to find some pain killers. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked, my eyes were glowing a bright pink.

Why are my eyes pink though? That doesn't happen to any werewolves...that doesn't happen to anyone. I took the pain killers but they didn't do anything, obviously. After awhile longer I stumbled into my room and fell onto my bed, then passed out.

When I woke up I was in the same position I was last night, my head didn't hurt anymore but I was still confused. Why were my eyes pink? My phone started going off and when I picked it up seeing it was Stiles, "Hey." I said answering my phone rubbing my eyes.

"Where are you?" he asked sounding like he was worried, "I'm in my room, Why?" I asked confused. "No you aren't."

"Yes I am, I'm on my bed."

"No you aren't."

"How would you know?"

"Because, Scott and I are standing in your room." he said and I looked around, it looked like my room...I think. "I can't remember what my room looks like, is my room plain white with a bed with plaid covers? A built-in board on the wall next to the bed, that's mine right?" I asked naming some things I saw.

"No, that's my room. What are you doing in there?" he asked and I got up off of his bed, "I don't know, I fell asleep in my room." I said touching the built-in board and turning around. I saw a mirror across the room so I looked and my eyes were glowing again, then I had this crazy feeling to grab a book on the book shelf, but with out my hands. I stared at the book and it started to move towards me, I wasn't shocked but at the same time I was. Once it got to me I fell onto the bed, and closed my eyes again.

Everything went black and when I opened my eyes I was being shaken awake by Stiles. "What's going on?" I asked sitting up and looking at him, "Where have you been all day?".he asked and I looked at my alarm clock. It said it was 4:37 pm, "Is it the day after the full moon?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah it is, you missed school and everything." he said looking at me with a concerned look in his eyes. "Stiles don't get mad, but I opened the window last night and at first nothing happened but then I got a killer head ache. I went into the bathroom to get a painkiller and when I did I looked in the mirror, my eyes were glowing-"

"Are you crazy!? You could've been hurt!"

"Stiles!"

"So what, you're a werewolf now?"

"Pink Stiles...they were pink." I said looking up at him, he sat next to me and took my hand in his. "We'll figure out what's going on with you." he said giving me a promising look. "I think I already have." I said unsure of myself, I got up and dragged him out into the hallway.

I faced the book shelf that was there and stared at a book with a blood red cover, after a few secinds it started to move towards us and Stiles' eyes got wide. "I don't know what it is exactly but that's what it does." I said putting the book back. "It's called Telekinesis, moving objects with the mind basically." he said after the shock wore off.

"Why do I have it?" I asked looking over at him, "The bite might of sparked it in you, you probably had this your whole life." he explained as we went back into my room. "Should we go tell Derek about this?" I ask, "That would probably be the smart thing to do." he sighed putting an arm around me.

I rested my head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For opening the window."

"Don't be, then we might of never known that you had this power. I'm sorry for not being here with you last night."

"It's fine you had somewhere to go."

"It's not fine because...because I was with Malia." he said and I lifted my head up and pulled away from him. "What?" I asked thinking he was joking or something, but he wasn't, his face was a dead give away. "Let me explain before you-"

"Get out."

"What? No you need to-"

"Get out Stiles, just go!" I yelled and the door flew open, I jumped back scared and looked at Stiles. I sighed and sat on my bed, "I'm sorry Stiles." I said looking down at my hands and then up at him with tears in my eyes. "Don't cry babe, I'm the one that should be sorry. I wasn't just with Malia last night, Scott, Lydia, Kira and Liam were there too." he said rubbing circles on my back.

"I love you Stiles, and I'm just afraid I'm going to loose you." I said hugging him.

"I love you too, and I promise that you aren't going to loose me. Not now, not ever." he said and kissed my head.

Not now, not ever...