Chapter 27

"Ow! Lydia I know you're trying but I'm not used to this stuff." I said as she tried too out some eye liner on my eyes. "I know, but you need to trust me." She said and attempted to do it again. She was finally done with my hair and makeup I went into Allison's room to put on my dress.

After I was all done I went down stairs to wait for the other girls. The door bell went off so I walked over to the door opening it up, "Hey Scott." I said and gave him a hug. "Hey little Lahey, you look great!" He said hugging me back. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." I said and he walked inside. Behind him was Isaac, "Hey J.T, nice suit and tie." I giggled and he chuckled. "You look great sis." he said and joined Scott at the bottom of the stairs. "You look amazing Lyssa." Calum said wrapping his arms around me, "So do you Cal."

I heard someone cough and I looked over at the door. Stiles. I averted my eyes to my brother, 'Follow me.' he mouthed and I followed him into the kitchen. "What is he doing here?" I asked pointing at the door. "I know I know, I don't want him here either. He's Scott's best friend though and he's taking Lydia to the dance..." he said screaming the back of his neck.

"He's what?"

"He's taking Lydia to the dance."

"Did she ask him or did-"

"He asked her."

"He is such a liar!"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, let's just go. I think I heard the girls come down." I said and started walking back. "Fine, but I don't want him anywhere near you." Isaac said and I just nodded my head. "You gals look awesome!" I said giving Kira, Allison, and Lydia hugs. "Is everyone ready?" Scott asked taking Kira's hand, aww!

We all nodded our heads and we left getting into the limo, the order went: Me, Calum, Allison, Isaac, Kira, Scott, Lydia, and Stiles. we were shaped like a big U, so Stiles was sitting in front of me. Within 5 minutes we were at the school, we all got out and walked inside. I grabbed Calum's hand and smiled up at him, he leaned down to kiss me when someone bumped into him.

"Sorry." Stiles said to Calum and then looked at me, "It's fine mate." Cal said and looked at me. "Do you want a drink?" Calum asked but before I answered Stiles did, "I'm kinda thirsty, you mind getting me one whole you're there?" he asked. Calum muttered a sure and walked off, "Lyssa?"

"What?"

"Could we talk?"

"We are talking."

"I mean in private."

"Why, so you can hurt me again?"

"Come on, I didn't mean to hit you and I'm really sorry."

"I bet."

"Lyss please."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"About?"

"About you liking me back."

"I didn't lie-"

"Then why did you ask Lydia to come to the dance with you?"

"Because I-" Stiles began but was soon interrupted by Calum, "Here you go Lyss, here you go Stiles." he said handing them to us. "Thanks babe." I said and kissed his cheek, "Um I'm just gonna go find my date, thanks Calum." Stiles said and walked away. All Of Me by John Legend cane on, "Wanna dance?" Calum asked and I nodded my head.

We walked out onto the dance floor with the rest of the couple's, he put his hands in my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "I love this song." I said smiling at him, "I know." he said and rested his he forehead against mine. We danced for awhile then went back to the table where everyone else was at.

"You two looked so cute out there." Kira said smiling up at us, I thanked her and sat down with Calum. "Someone has a big day tomorrow." Isaac said smiling at me, "In a couple of hours you'll be 16!" He said and started 'crying'. "Yeah finally." I sighed putting my head on Calum's shoulder.

"So what kind off cake do you want?" Allison asked smiling at me, "How about marble?" I asked. "What's marble." Isaac asked and I looked at my brother shocked, "You don't know what battle cake is?" I asked wide eyed. He shook his head mumbling a no, "It's chocolate and white cake in one, it's really good." I said smiling at him.

"Is that your favorite kind of cake?" Calum asked putting his arm around me. "No, my favorite kind of cake is red velvet with cream cheese frosting and red roses made of icing." I said and they all laughed at me.