Chapter 5: Jealousy (Part 3)

Rantaro's POV:

"Sorry I kept everyone waiting."

"Nah it's fine dude, the more dudes there is the more fun this will be for me" Kaito put out his hand for a handshake but I slowly changed my gaze to the person next to him.

"Oh no you're fine Rantaro don't sweat it, we just didn't know you were coming that's all"

Sweet Kaede, the only reason why I agreed to Kokichi's invitation was just to see Kaede, I don't actually know why Kokichi even invited me but I'll pay him back later. I took a glance at Shuichi's face, it was turning redder then a tomato, it brought me joy inside.

"Alright ya bastards, let's get going! I'm getting fucking impatient standing here!"

"Ah- wait can me and Shuichi stay behind, you guys can go without us, it won't be too long I promise."

"Ughhhh Rantarooooo! If I knew you were gonna be this annoying I wouldn't have invited youuuuu." Kokichi whined.

"Yeah, sorry.."

"Whateverrrr, you heard what the avocado said we can go, so let's go."

They all entered the cinema and now it was just me and Shuichi. I smirked, his facial expression told me everything what he was thinking about right now.

"What could you possibly want!? I haven't done anything to you. This was supposed to be a fun night but you decided to show up and let me guess j-just to ruin it for me. Am I wrong?!"

I came straight up in his face and put my finger to his chest.

"I told you on your first day didn't I? I'm going to make you life at Hopes Peak a living hell."

"But why! Why me! Why.. what did I ever do!?"

I stared him dead in the eyes and said,

"You know what I want, I want Kaede."

He didn't answer and looked at me with more anger.

"So? Will you let me have her? You guys aren't dating aren't you? I've seen you look at her with your goggly eyes, do you like her or something?"

"OF COURSE I DON'T! SHE'S MY FRIEND AND I LOOK UP TO HER SHE'S.....she's.. SHE'S NOTHING MORE THEN MY BEST FRIEND!"

I looked at him with shock by his sudden change of tone, he's face looked like it was going to explode with anger.

"We'll see about that. See you in the cinema, mini Sherlock Holmes."

I took one last glance at him and walked away, oh to have taken a picture of his stupid jealous face.

I entered the cinema and looked for the others.

"Well that was a dumb move, now I have to pay the price and look for them in this huge theatre, greattt."

I walked around for a bit and saw a girl with the same hairstyle as Maki, I walked up to her, tapped her shoulder and said hello but it turns out it was another women and she slapped me with her bag. I walked around a bit more and spotted someone else with the same hairstyle as Maki, I tested my luck and tapped her shoulder then protected my face with my arms so then if it was someone else, I wouldn't get hit in the face with a bag again.