Chapter 7: The Surprise Encounter

Kaede's POV:

It was already 4:30 pm, time went by quickly. I put my phone down and started looking for something to wear. While I was looking I was humming Clair de Lune by Dubussy, the song really relaxes me, the tone of the song, the tempo, just everything. I finally found something I wanted to wear, it was a pink long sleeved crop-top with shorts and white running shoes. I added in a bit of makeup and ran downstairs.

Miu was picking us all up and she usually comes right on time and she hates waiting.

I saw my grandma downstairs, she was reading something, a new recipe perhaps.

"Hey grandma, whatcha doing."

"Oh hello my sweet little honey bun, you look amazing!"

"Thanks grandma."

"Oh and this? This is just a recipe on how to make double chocolate fudge brownies."

"That sounds delicious! You think you can make some!! Pleaseeeee......"

"Alright fine, but if they aren't good, I'm sorry."

"It's fine! Anyways, I hope you don't mind but I'm going out with a couple of friends then I'm meeting a guy friend at his house so, see you around 9pm! If there's anything please call me!"

My grandmas eyes grew wide and stopped me. "Woah woah woah who's this boy? Is it the same one from last time?" She asked while smirking

"Grandma! What's with that face! And no it's this other guy Rantaro Amami," I responded.

Suddenly a frown formed on her face and she sighed. "We'll just so you know I like that blueberry haired boy more then who ever you're going to see right now!"

"You and blueberry haired boy have never even talked," I answered confused at her sudden outburst.

My Grandma started to chuckle a bit and finally let me go. "Alright. Have fun my little pianist."

I waved goodbye and once I stepped out of my door I saw Miu parked right in front of my door. Yes, right on time. I hopped in, Maki and Kirumi were already inside. It wasn't that weird to see making in jeans an a normal red short sleeved shirt but to see Kirumi out of her maid outfit, it was abnormal. She looked so different without her maid outfit, it made her look less like a mom and more like a normal teen.
My thought about Kirumi outfit were soon interrupted by Miu's yelling.

"Heya girls! Are y'all fucking ready to raid the mall!"

"HELL YA!" I responded in excitement.

"Sure.. even though I might not buy much.." Maki stated as she looked out the window. Even though she sounded like she was bored I could tell by the fact that she was playing with her ponytail that she was very excited to go out with us.

"Don't forget we have a budget Miu."

"I know Kirumi, no need to be a helicopter mom friend."

"I am not a mom friend...sheesh..."

"Anyways let's go already! I need some new clothes to!"

After I said that Miu started the car and started driving. It felt like a party in her car. We were blasting music, singing loudly, waving our arms up in the air, it was amazing.

We finally got there, Miu started screeching, Maki and I blocked our ears and smiled, Kirumi on the other hand just took it in, I don't understand how though. We got out of the car and entered the mall, it was huge! I hadn't gone here in such a long time!