Chapter 20: I need to Apologize

Rantaros POV:

*Beep* *Beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I shifted my entire body towards my alarm then stuffed my face into my pillow. Today's the "Spring Festival" but I put my alarm to ring a little later today since it won't matter much if I get to school late since today's kinda like a freebie day. No work, no classes just a fun day to hang out with your friends. Everyone's always excited for events like these, I was until that happened.

Jeez what had gotten into me at that moment. How fucking stupid can I be... We we're having a nice time painting nails and I... If it weren't for Shuichi... I don't know how far things would've escalated.  And on top of that I went and harassed her the next day. I'm a fucking idiot.

I glanced over to the pictures of Kaede and Leon holding hands. Is this really worth it? This won't make Kaede go and like me after they discover the photos...

Suddenly my door flew wide opened and two heavy things landed on my back.

"Big bro! Don't you have school today?"

"Wake up brother you don't want to be late!"

It was my little sisters, Soga and Nagano.

"I'll get up once you two little cookie thieves get off my back"

"You know about the cookies?" Soga yelled.

"You guys aren't very good at hiding stuff, I found a bunch of crumbs on the floor in your room."

"Awww"

Nagano and Soga then slid off my bed and exited my room. I grabbed my glasses and got up from my bed, as soon as I did another person entered my room.

"Hey bro, wow you're wearing your glasses today? That's the first. And jeez your bed hair- "

I yawned and turned my attention towards her and answered, "My contacts are expired, Arai."

"I see," she responded observing my room.

Arai isn't that much younger then me, I'm glad I have someone who understands stuff as much as I do but at the same time she's the most annoying sister in the world. She puts her nose where it doesn't belong, she always wants to know what I'm doing and where I'm going- I'm supposed to be the one asking that! I'm the eldest! Suddenly Arai spotted the pictures on my nightstand and took them.

"Hey bro, isn't this the same chick you brought over that one time?" She asked.

I grabbed the pictures from her hand and answered, "Yes."

Arai's gaze fixated onto the floor, "Will she ever come over again?..."

I froze up and stared at her.

"I mean, when you two were hanging out in the living room.. you guys looked so happy. I've been hopping she would come back again, just so then I can see you smile like that again."

I looked towards the ground, ashamed of everything. Arai soon after exited my room and tears started to stream down my face. I regret ever hurting Kaede. I regret ever organizing this stupid plan. I regret everything. I wish I could go back in time and fix every stupid mistake I did.

I looked at the photos and tore them. I'm done hurting Kaede, I need to apologize.. apologize for all the shit I've done that has most probably effected her mentally. I know there's not even a 50% chance that she'll forgive me but I still need to apologize.

And with that I put on my outfit, did my hair and ran to the school.

To be continued..