Chapter 18: Secret Conversation

??? POV:

I walked into the room with the pictures in my hand.

"So you've finally arrived?" said the voice across the room.

I slammed the pictures down on the desk in front of him.

"This is what you wanted right?"

He picked up the pictures and grinned.

"They're better then the ones I photoshopped." He said as he showed me the edited pictures. Jeez thank god I took actual ones of Kaede and the upperclassman, if he would've put those into Shuichi's locker, they would've known the man in the picture was edited.

"Say, how did you manage to convince an upperclassman to go along with our plan?"

"I bribed him."

"I see, any news to report?"

"Shuichi will be asking Kaede to the Spring festival soon, are you going to stop him?"

He looked at me, as if I was a stupid little child.

"So then what? The rest of the class hates me? Maki already knows according to your entail, do you really think I want the rest of those low life's to know?"

"Understood."

"Sometimes I think you're becoming as dumb as the rest of them, kind of disappointing."

Who does he think he's talking to?

"When will you be putting the photos in his locker?"

"Soon, but not yet. We still haven't done the other part of our plan yet."

He stared at the photos I took with loving eyes, it creeped me out, though I shouldn't be talking I'd do the same if I saw pictures of Shuichi.

"Kaede, she means a lot to you?"

"Just as much as Shuichi means to you."

So he's overly obsessed with her like I am with Shuichi? Got it.

The man suddenly got up and was about to exit the classroom when suddenly he just stopped.

"Hey, question."

"Hm?"

"Am I too much?"

I was about to answer but right then I noticed his facial expression. I don't know how to describe it, only that it made him look psychotic.

"No."

His expression was back to normal and he gave me one quick smile and soon after left the classroom.

I wonder, if I were to say yes in this situation, what would happen?

"Well there's no time for wondering, I gotta hurry and see what's happening with Kaede and Shuichi, if I stay here any longer I'll surely miss it."

And with that I left the classroom.