Chapter 17: Plan Blueberry and Lemon

Kaedes POV:

The last bell of the day rang, signifying that we were free to go home. I stretched and looked at Miu who was eagerly waiting for me to grab my things and get out. Guess she wanted to go home too?

Once we got to my locker, Miu looked very pissed off.

"These fucking slow pokes. I can't do this by myself!"

"What's wrong Miu?"

"Nothing titless now don't move from here got that?"

After saying that, Miu had ran off swearing and I stood there contemplating why I keep getting called titless by Miu.

"Are the really that small." I said depressingly,

"Is what small?"

I jumped in fear when I heard an unfamiliar voice come from behind me. I turned around and saw an upperclassman, he had orange-red spiked up hair and a tiny beard. He wore a white jacket with a white shirt that had a dark red design of a skull.

"How long have you been standing there?"

Please don't say you were here while Miu called me titless.

"Not long, basically just started standing here now."

I sighed in relief. "Thank god. Anyways, who are you exactly?"

"You seriously don't know me? I thought underclassmen were supposed to know every upperclassman."

"Who on earth told you that?"

"So it isn't true? Damn it, I knew he was lying. Anyways, the names Leon Kuwata, Ultimate Baseball Star!"

"That's a cool talent! I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist."

He looked at me in shock, did I say something wrong?

"You're a pianist? So like you know how to play piano- so like you know music?"

"Yeah!"

His eyes sparkled with joy, he suddenly grabbed my hands.  In the distance I could here a faint ka-chick sound, it was coming from a camera.

"Do you think you can teach me? I love music a lot! Kinda wish I was the ultimate musician rather then the ultimate baseball star."

"I mean there's a piano room in this school, of course I could teach you!"

"Great I'm counting on it!"

And with that he ran off as he waved goodbye. "What a nice encounter," I thought to myself.  Suddenly Miu walked near me with half of the girls in our class following behind her. Miu still looked as pissed off as before.

"Where the fuck could Kirumi, Himiko and Angie be? Ugh whatever were a good amount anyways."

I looked at her in confusion, "Miu what's going on?"

"Even the guys are running fucking late, this is why we shouldn't leave planning to people with brains the size of peas."

Looks like I'm getting ignored.