Chapter 2

I sat in my room the rest of the night thinking about Hawk and that saying. "Princess", it was just a word used for royalty if you really think about it, that meant he was basically calling me royalty. Knowing his attitude and huge ego he probably called every girl that, but was I just any other girl, I had no idea. Something drew me into him, I didn't come here to get a new boyfriend or get attached to a boy for god's sake, but here I am sitting here at 2.a.m thinking about a boy who called me Princess, I didn't want this at all, actually it was the thing I was hoping I would never feel again. Hawk I needed to find out his real name because I can tell a made up name when I hear one so tomorrow at school I'm going to find Tory and ask. Oh shit I had school tomorrow and I'm wide awake being such a fangirl. I need to go to sleep so I look at least decent tomorrow. I set my alarm, and closed my eyes.

I woke up to my alarm, school started at 7 and I gave myself 2 hours to get ready and eat breakfast. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, but not before making my bed. I went to the bathroom, put on my Bluetooth speaker, turned on the shower, and undressed. I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body, it was so relaxing, it felt like all the soreness from yesterday fade away. I rolled my head back, swiping my face and then going up to my hair, ringing water from it, I finally decided I needed to actually shower instead of just stand here. I showered fairly quickly. I turned off the water and got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and a cloth t-shirt on my hair. I walked to my closet and thought about what I should wear today. I grabbed a pair of blue ripped jeans that had rips on the upper thighs, I then grabbed a black crop top tank top and then paired that with a black Nike zip up so I didn't get dress coded on the first day. After I finished getting dressed I went into the bathroom and undid the shirt, I let my hair fall and it went down under my boobs, I had curly jet black hair. I brushed it out and parted it down the middle, I put some product in it so it wouldn't get frizzing and made sure to put a hair tie on my wrist so I could easily put it in a ponytail for practice later which was right after school. I never wore makeup except some lip gloss to make my lips shiny and walked out of the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My dad wasn't home yet because the car wasn't in the driveway but it was always like this and nothing changed with the move. I made some scrambled eggs and then grabbed my bag, and keys, then headed out the door. I drove to my new school which was only a couple blocks away and walked in.

Everyone's eyes went straight to me staring at me and then whispering about me to each other. I didn't mind because this was the typical new girl arrival. I walked to the office to get my schedule, I got my schedule and looked at it while walking down the hall.

I bumped into someone but not hard enough to make me or them fall. I just stumbled backwards.

"Watch where youre." They paused.

I looked up and it was Hawk, oh lucky me.

"Oh hey Madilyn sorry I didn't know it was you." He apologized.

"It's cool." I smiled.

"Can I see?" He looked at my schedule.

"Sure." I handed him the schedule.

"We have PE and Bio together." He handed me back the schedule.

"Cool." I smiled again.

"We have Bio right now so I can take you if you want." He smirked.

"Maybe tomorrow I have to find Tory, do you know where she is?" I folded the piece of paper and put it in my back pocket.

"Yeah she is over there." He pointed to a corner.

"Thanks I'll see you later." I smirked.

I walked past him and as I did he smacked my ass. I turned around to look at him and he was smirking at me walking backwards until he tripped. I tried to hold my laugh in and turn around so his confidence didn't go down when he saw me looking at him making a fool of himself. I walked over to Tory.