Chapter 9

I woke up to my phone going off like crazy. I finally untangled Hawk's arms from around my body without waking him up. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I finally answered the phone.

"Hello?" I was confused on who would be calling me at 3 in the morning.

"Madilyn." Someone said in a panic.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Tory." She quickly answered.

"Tory why are you calling me at three in the morning." I was hoping nothing bad happened to her and Miguel.

"Because I'm excited and have no one to call." She was frantic.

"What so life changing made you so excited that you had to call me at three in the morning?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Well Miguel kissed me." She blurted out.

"We did?" I whisper shouted.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked.

"Because Hawk is spending the night and I don't want to wake him up." I explained.

"Oh well I'll let you go, love you and I'll see you tomorrow." She hung up.

I turned off my phone and went back upstairs, put my phone back on the charger and laid back in bed laying back in Hawk's arms.

"Where did you go princess?" He kissed my forehead.

"Tory called all excited and was blowing up my phone so I finally answered and answered her." I explained snuggling into his chest.

"What was so exciting?" He asked.

"She said that Miguel kissed her." I closed my eyes and drew little hearts on his stomach.

"Good for them." He rubbed my back.

"Our plan worked." I laughed.

"I'm happy for them but I'm too tired to be excited right now." He laughed.

"Me too." I laughed.

"Goodnight princess." He kept rubbing my back.

"Goodnight Hawk." I continued to draw little hearts.

After a few minutes all movement stopped and we both fell back asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I had to untangle myself from Hawk's arms once again, but this time so I can get ready. I got up and showered quickly and then quickly got dressed in a pair of light ripped jeans, and a red crop top. I braided my hair in two Dutch braids that connected in a ponytail for practice later since we were doing exercise. Now it was time to wake up Hawk.

"Hawk." I whispered.

No answer.

""Hawk." I whispered and shook him this time.

Still nothing.

"Hawk." I called louder and shook him more.

Finally he woke up.

"What princess?" He groaned.

"It's time to get up, come on." I kissed his forehead.

"I don't want to." He whined.

"I know but we have to." I giggled.

"Fine." He groaned and sat up.

"Thank you." I smiled and got up.

"Can I have another kiss please?" He pleaded.

I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. I grabbed, leaned in and kissed Hawk's forehead. Hawk and I's relationship was good, now and don't get me wrong I want him to ask me to be his girlfriend but at the same time I don't because this could ruin our friendship and I could lose him not just as my boyfriend but my best friends for that matter.