Chapter 18

The next six weeks went by so slow. Hawk made sure to keep me in bed all the time, he hovered over my shoulder every day for six weeks straight. Every day that I went to school he held my hand and if someone came near me within arm's length he would flinch at them. Then right after school when I would go to the dojo he would only let me stretch and that's it, and if I tried to try a punch or kick on my good days he would physically pick me up and sit me in his lap and wouldn't let me move the rest of practice. Then when we got home he would make dinner for me, I'm not complaining about that part though because he is actually a good cook. But he would make sure I didn't do anything, when I showered he would be in the bathroom and would ask what side I'm facing so he could peek in the other side and see if I was ok. But the worst part of it all was he wouldn't cuddle me because he didn't want to hurt me. Every day the same routine over and over again. Don't get me wrong I loved him and I love that he cares about me but I've been hurt worse, two broken ribs were nothing compared to other injuries I've had.

Today was my six weeks check up with my dad and he said I was all healed and could go back and actually do karate. I made sure to bring Hawk so he could hear my dad for himself and wouldn't say I was lying.

My bruises were all healed and I looked good in my opinion. My lip had healed well and like I said before I had a scar on my eyebrow so it looked like I had a slit. As for Tory and Miguel, they were back together and happy. Sam and Robby are still together too and are good I guess. Sam is still healing I guess I broke four of her ribs two on each side, and I broke her jaw and nose.

We only had this week of school left and then it would be summer, I am so excited and so is Tory we have been looking at bathing suits and summer clothes. I woke up at my usual time and showered. I got out and looked through my closet. Today was pretty hot so I wore black jean shorts with a red crop top. I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the door. I drove to school and got out, I walked through the doors to find Tory.

"Hey Tory." I smiled.

"Hey, Madilyn." She hugged me.

"Wait can I do that or is Hawk going to tackle me?" She laughed.

"My six weeks are over and my dad cleared me so Hawk can't say anything." I laughed.

"Hey, Princess." Hawk wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Oh so now after six weeks you finally touch me?" I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Yes because your dad says your good." He kissed my neck.

"Hey Madilyn, I see you're all better." He gestured towards Hawk.

"How did you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh just maybe your boyfriend hasn't tried to beat someone up for being in arm's length to you." Miguel laughed.

"Hey, I was just trying to make sure she got better." Hawk kissed my neck 5 times.

"And I appreciate it." I kissed his lips.

As I finished our kiss I felt someone starring so I turned around and I saw Sam and Robby entering the school. As they walked by they glared at us.

"Oh hi, Sam." I smiled evilly.

She glared at me and then turned back around.

As they got far enough all of us started busting up laughing. She was so petty that Tory and I kicked her ass. We caught up on everything that happened over the weekend. I told them I was finally clear that I could actually go to karate and do something instead of Hawk holding me in his lap.

"Hawk I have never seen you so overprotective over someone." Miguel looked at us.

"I love her and of course I'm going to protect the love of my life." Hawk still had me wrapped in his arms and he started kissing me cheek.

"You guys are so touchy." Tory laughed.

"No he's touchy, I just go along with it." I smirked.

"Don't lie. You're as touchy as I am." Hawk defended.

"Fine, I guess I can be touchy at times." I laughed.

"More like all the time." Hawk laughed.

"So are you." I laughed.

"You both are touchy." Miguel laughed.

"You know Madilyn was never a touchy person." Tory explained.

"She wasn't?" Miguel questioned.

"When she was with her ex she never let him do any of the stuff Hawk does." Tory gestured to Hawk still holding me.

"Is this true?" Hawk asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't a touch person. I never liked it, but I guess it's because he wasn't the one. I only like your touch I guess." I smirked up at him.

"You're going to like it a lot more someday." He smirked at me.

"OK that's enough the bell is about to ring." Miguel shook his head.

As Miguel finished his sentence the bell rang. We all went to our classes. Hawk of course held my hand and walked me to class.

The day was boring nothing exciting to report not even PE was exciting except the fact Hawk kept giving me a whole bunch of small kisses from my neck all around my face. I loved the small little kisses they gave me such butterflies. Finally, it was time to leave and go to karate. I pulled up like usual at the front of the school and waited for Hawk, Miguel, and Tory. After they got in we blasted music the whole way there and had so much fun.

We walked into the dojo and there was a new guy. He was old with grey hair and looked mean.

This chapter is a little short because I had originally written this but I realized it was too long so I split it into two.