Chapter 12

I walked off the bleachers and stood at the end of the soccer field.

"Hawk." I shouted.

He didn't hear me.

"Hawk." I shouted as loud as I could.

He heard me this time. He looked at me and thought for a couple seconds before jogging over to me.

"I'm in the middle of a game." He gestured toward the game.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to bother you." I said quietly, which was rare because I was never quiet. I turned around and was headed back to the bleachers.

"Princess, I'm sorry." He grabbed my wrist gently and spun me around.

"No, it's fine. I don't want to interrupt your game." I didn't look at him.

"You're not interrupting." He grabbed both of my hands.

"Hawk it's honestly fine I'll just see you later." I walked away.

After a couple steps Hawk spun me around and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hawk put me down, you're missing your game." I struggled.

"I don't care about the game. I care about you." He continued to walk.

I stopped struggling and just let him go wherever he was going. we finally stopped and we were under the bleachers and he finally put me down.

"Now what's wrong?" He questioned.

"I just wanted to talk about earlier. I'm sorry I was being such a bitch I should have talked to you and not ignored you." I apologized.

"You don't have to apologize, I know how you get when Tory and Miguel bring up us being together officially." He grabbed my hands.

"I shouldn't have been such a bitch about it though." I sighed.

"Princess don't feel bad. Plus I shouldn't have got all pouty and walked away." He apologized.

"Please don't apologize. I hurt you by not talking to you." I didn't look at him.

"Look we both handled this situation differently and we both should have handled it differently than we did. I promise from now on I won't get upset if you ignore me a little bit when they bring it up again." He held my chin and made me look up at him.

"Hawk you realize that I don't get worried about it because I don't want to be with you but because I'm scared that I might lose you in the end?" I explained.

"Princess I promise you if we ever do become official you will never lose me ever. Even if we did break up I would still be your best friend. I will always be your best friend always, and plus you can't get rid of me that easily. Once if we ever become official you can't get rid of me, we in this together for life." He smiled and laughed.

"And you'll never lose me." I smiled.

"And I hope and pray that I never will." He started to lean in.

We inched closer and closer together. I could feel his breath on my lips. We grabbed me by my hips and pulled me in. Our lips finally met. I was kissing Hawk, never in a million years would I ever think I would be able to do this, his lips on mine just felt like a puzzle piece connecting. I had butterflies swirling in my stomach, I felt like I was going to pass out. His lips were so soft, the kiss became deeper and more passionate, our bodies were pressed together at this point and I had wrapped my arms around his neck. One simple kiss turned into a whole make out session, don't get me wrong shoot I was not complaining at all. But everything has to come to an end.

"Madilyn, Hawk." Tory rounded the corner.

Hawk and I parted lips and I was kind of upset because I wanted more, who wouldn't.

"Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She was wide eyed.

Hawk and I didn't say a word, our faces were just bright red and I couldn't get anything out.

"Well sorry, but we have to get dressed so we can go to Karate." She walked away.

Once she was out of site Hawk and I looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Princess I don't know if you're ready or not but if you aren't I will wait for you until you're ready, but will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me with such tenderness and passion.

I thought for a moment, Hawk was the one I wanted to be with. He promised that we won't leave, and like Tory said we are both taking the chance of heartbreak, so why the fuck not.

"I would love to." I smiled.

"Are you serious?" He was wide eyed.

"Yes, I'm serious." I giggled.

He smiled the brightest smile, he picked me from under my butt which made me higher above him and spun me around. I held on to his shoulders and we looked at each other with love and passion and of course I was smiling like a total idiot. After a couple more spins he set me down and he kissed me one more time. He grabbed me hand and he walked me to the locker room where we parted ways, I got dressed quickly because I still had to meet, Tory, Miguel, and now my boyfriend at the front. As I walked out of the locker room door Hawk was waiting for me. He saw me, smiled and took my hand. We walked to my car in silence but never let go of each others hand.

"Since Tory and Miguel are together and you and I are together does that mean I can sit in the front from now on?" Hawk laughed.

"You have to talk to Tory about that one." I laughed.

As soon as I stopped laughing Tory and Miguel walked through the front door.

"Tory can I sit up front with my girlfriend from now on?" Hawk asked Tory.

"Your girlfriend?" Miguel questioned.

"Yes my girlfriend you dumbass." Hawk laughed.

"Yes you may." Tory laughed.

Everyone got in and we drove to the dojo.