Chapter 10

We walked in and right away Sensei came up to Hawk and I.

"Did you guys figure something out?" Sensei asked.

"We did." Hawk nodded.

"Well forget the plan, I'm going to stick around and ask everyone a question and I'll tell you the plan after." Sensei explained.

Hawk and I nodded and went to the cabinet to get our gis.

"What do you think the plan is?" I asked Hawk walking back to the mat.

"I think he is going to ask us who has been punched in the face." He explained.

"Why?" I started my stretches.

"He's asked us once before and since then all these people are new except five of us and that's Miguel, Tory, me, the small blonde kid with the glasses, and you, but you've been punched in the face before." He stretched.

"Oh, so what's the point in it?" I questioned.

"So it toughens us up more." He explained.

"Oh ok well who is going to do the punching?" I leaned forward.

"Last time we did this it was Aisha but she moved, so either, me you, Miguel or Tory." He sat up.

I just nodded and continued to stretch.

After about 10 more minutes everyone had come in including Tory and Miguel and everyone was just finishing up stretching when Sensei came in.

"Quiet." He shouted.

We all became silent.

"Line up." He instructed.

We lined up.

"Raise your hand if you've been punched in the face before." Sensei looked around the room.

I looked at them and the only people their hands raised were me, Miguel, Hawk, Tory, and the Tiny kid with the glasses.

"Alight, everyone who hasn't been punched line up right here in the middle of the mat." He instructed.

Everyone who had been punched moved to the sides.

"Now you have four options to choose from Madilyn, Hawk, Miguel, and Tory. They will be punching you guys in the face today." He pointed at us as he said our names.

"Alright I'm going to head out, Madilyn, Hawk, Miguel, Tory, you guys are in charge. And if I hear anyone you didn't leave this dojo without being punched, I'll punch you myself." He put on his shades and left.

"Alright who is it for you?" Miguel asked the first kid.

"You." The kid shook.

Miguel got in position and punched the kid right in the nose, the kid fell to the floor with a bloody nose.

"Next." Miguel called out.

"Madilyn." The kid pointed at me.

I felt bad but it was what Sensei said to do.

"Sorry kid." I got in position and punched him hard, he fell and his nose bled just like the other kid.

Next the kid picked Hawk, then the next picked Tory, and the line continued, I punched about 7 kids, Hawk 7, Miguel 7, Tory 7. After the line was done I went to the back and grabbed some tissue, I came back and I told them all to sit on the back wall. I went to each kid and helped them clean up.

"Really Madilyn?" Miguel looked at me in confusion.

"What?' I turned around.

"You can't baby them, no mercy." Miguel was irritated.