Chapter 23

After Hawk finished getting dressed we went downstairs to make breakfast even though it was like 2 in the afternoon.

"I wonder if Tory and Miguel are awake?" I opened the fridge.

"I don't know." Hawk grabbed plates.

"I'm going to go check real quick so I know if I make them something or not." I walked to the stairs.

"Princess you have a little limp." He smirked at me.

"I wonder who gave it to me?" I played cluelessly.

As I walked up the stairs trying to pick up my legs that were sore as hell I could hear Hawk laughing at me. I walked down the hall and knocked on their door. No one answered and no noises were coming from inside so I opened the door. Tory and Miguel were still knocked out and were cuddling. I quietly walked out and closed the door and walked back downstairs.

"They're still asleep." I walked into the kitchen.

"More for us then." He laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"No sit down I wanna cook." He picked me up and set me on the counter.

"Are you sure?" I didn't want him to burn the house down.

"I'm sure." He kissed me.

"Well, while you do this I'll start cleaning." I started to get off the counter.

"No, stay. We will all clean up when they wake up." He pushed me back on the counter.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Awe Princess you're fine." He kissed me all over my face.

"You know I love you right?" I swear this man gave me butterflies with everything he did.

"Yes, I know. And I love you too." He smiled.

"As you should." I laughed.

He just laughed and shook his head.

"Alexa play my cooking playlist on Spotify." I instructed.

"Playing my cooking playlist on Spotify." Alexa spoke in her weird robot voice and kiss you came on.

"I love this song." I hopped off the counter.

"What even is this?" Hawk looked at me.

"Oh I just want to take you anywhere you like." I snag the lyric.

"It's one direction. And if yoouuu want me too." I sang.

"Alexa play turning page." Hawk spoke.

"Playing turning page by sleeping at last." She sounded stupid.

"Oh my god, I love this song." I started to tear.

"Awe come here." He opened his arms.

He took me in his arms and pulled me close.

"If I had only felt the warmth within your touch." He sang softly and swayed.

"What I was living for all along." I sang.

"What I've been livin for." He sang.

"You're love is my turning page." We sang this part together.

He placed one hand on my waist and placed our hands in the other and we dance all around the kitchen to the song. This was something you would read in a book. We swayed softly and spun gracefully. We smiled at each other the entire time we sang and danced. As the song came to an end Hawk cupped my face and kissed me softly. After our lips parted he pulled me into a hug and I started to tear up. I honestly loved this man and I have no idea what my life would be like without him. Hell, I could have become the school hoe that I was once before, but no I was in a good relationship and I loved every part of it. Yes, we had a rough start but that's ok because we are together now and that is all that mattered was I have in my arms right now and I'm the one he chose.

"I'm hungry." I looked up at him.

"Me too, come on." He let me go and walked to the cabinet.

I was in charge of cooking the eggs and potatoes while he was in charge of toast and setting the table. I made sure to make extra because knowing Tory and Miguel once we finished they would be running down the stairs for food. I also got a couple of pain pills to give them because of their massive hangover and I also made sure to dim the lights. We finally finished and set the table and placed all the food on the table. Right on cue Tory and Miguel came down the stairs.

"Is that food I smell?" Tory rounded the corner.

"Yes, it is." Miguel was right behind her.

"Please oh please tell me you made some for us." Tory was worried.

"Of course I made some for you guys. Here and take these." I handed them the pain pills and some water.

"Thank you Madilyn you're a lifesaver." Miguel chugged the water.

"Yeah, bestie you really are." Tory was out of breath from chugging the water.

"You two are a mess." Hawk laughed.

"What's your point?" Tory made a face.

"Nothing I was just stating the facts." Hawk laughed and threw his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever. What did you guys make?" Tory was always excited about food.

"Eggs, toast, and potatoes." I gestured to the table.

They sat down and quickly served themselves.

"Oh my god Madilyn, these taste just like my grandmas." Miguel had a mouth full of food.

"Is that a good thing?" I served myself.

He didn't say anything he just took another bite and nodded yes.

"This is so good Madilyn." Tory was stuffing her mouth.

Hawk and I looked at each other and started laughing. Hawk and I ate our food and talked about what job everyone was going to have for the cleaning up.

"We can do the downstairs and outside, while Tory and Miguel can do upstairs and the front yard." I suggested.

"That's a good idea." Hawk took another bite of food.

"Wait what parts are we doing?" Tory asked.

"Out front and upstairs." I took a bite of my food.

She nodded.

"I swear if there's throw up in the pool I'm going to lose it." I laughed.

"I don't think so." Hawk laughed.

"I swear if there's throw up anywhere." Tory shivered at the thought of throw up.

"You can do gushing blood but you can't do throw up?" I laughed.

"Nope, blood doesn't smell but throw up does." Tory gaged.

"Don't throw up in my kitchen or you're cleaning it." I got up and washed my dish.

Everyone finished their food and handed me their dish. I couldn't stand when other people washed dishes it was one of my pet peeves I guess, I had to be the one to wash dishes. After Hawk and I cleaned the kitchen we handed Miguel and Tory trash bags and sent them on their way. Hawk and I got trash bags of our own and headed outside. Luckily there was no throw-up anywhere just a lot of cups and napkins and food. Hawk and I cleaned up pretty fast and then headed back inside to clean downstairs. The living room wasn't even that bad just some cups. we then moved to the snack table that was on the side of the house and that was where the mess was the worst. Drinks were everywhere and food was everywhere. I just got the power hose after we grabbed the bigger things and hosed it down and just left it there to air dry. Our part was done so we went upstairs to go see how Miguel and Tory were. They were just about to finish when I heard Tory scream from the bathroom. We all ran to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?' I hoped there wasn't like a dead body or something.

"Throw up." She ran out of the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and there was throw up in the tub. I turned on the shower and washed it down the drain and then put soap all over to get rid of the smell then washed that down.

"Ok Tory it's gone." I called out.

"Thank you." She shouted back.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.