Chapter 19

"Hello." He greeted.

"Hi, I'm Madilyn." I smiled.

"I'm Sensei Kreese, Sensei Lawrence will be absent for a little while." He explained.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Your name is Madilyn you said?" He looked at me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"He says you're one of his top students." He bowed to me.

"Not recently I've been out for six weeks. I broke two of my ribs, today is my first day back." I bowed.

"That's ok. I would like to see what you've got if you don't mind." He smiled.

His smile was mean and evil, he was definitely nothing like Sensei Lawrence. There wasn't something right with this guy he gave me the creeps.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Great we have a couple of new students coming today." He looked towards the door.

I wondered who the new students were.

"But for now everyone go get ready and stretch." He instructed.

We did as we were told. We all finished and stretched. After stretching he had us get in a circle for sparring. Just then two boys walked in. I knew exactly who they were, Kyler and Brucks. They were the boys Hawk had told me about, they bullied him all the time. I turned around and looked at Hawk he was mortified. I felt so bad and I wanted to tell him it was going to be ok, but I couldn't especially in front of these assholes.

"Awe welcome these are the new students I was talking about earlier." Sensei welcomed them.

"Hey." Bruck smiled evilly.

"I want to see what you've got. You first." He pointed to Brucks.

"Now who wants to spar with this fine young man?" Kreese looked around.

"He's mine." Hawk was angry.

"Alright let's see what you've got lip." Brucks was in his face.

Hawk walked past him and untied the top of his gis. He took it off revealing his hawk tattoo and dear lord did he look hot.

Brucks kept talking shit. Hawk turned around I knew Buckers was going to get his ass beat. I have never seen Hawk this angry before, Hawk was going to get revenge.

Hawk looked at Sensei Kreese and he nodded for them to start.

Hawk looked at Brucks and then flipped and kicked him right in the face. Brucks had moved around since the kick and Hawk landed another kick, a punch, then an uppercut. Brucks tried to run but Hawk grabbed him and pulled him back to where Hawk punched him in the face and another punch. Brucks tried to punch Hawk but he blocked his arm and then elbowed him. Hawk grabbed Brucks from behind and kneed him in the sides two times and then spun him around.

"Please stop." Brucks got out.

Hawk was not showing any mercy, he grabbed him and flipped him onto his back.

"Finish him." Sensei Kreese instructed.

Hawk was on top of Brucks and kept punching him, he switched arms and I could tell Hawk was having flashbacks to when he was being bullied by them. Hawk was grunting as he kept punching Brucks over and over again. Hawk finally rose and stood over Brucks and then he spits on him. Hawk had blood all over his knuckles and I know Hawk just beat this kid senseless it was kind of hot.

"Someone pick him up." Sensei instructed and four kids dragged Brucks off the mats.

"You're next small eyes." Sensei looked at Kyler.

Kyler nodded and went into the middle of the mat.

"Who wants to take him on?" Sensei looked around.

I knew Hawk couldn't go again. I had so much anger built up inside me, seeing Hawk kick that guy's ass for bullying him made me happy but also so mad because I hated seeing Hawk so vulnerable in front of people. I knew Hawk hated being vulnerable in front of people because that was all he used to be when he was just Eli. Hawk is so much more than the kid with a weird and but he is also so much more than the kid with tattoos and a mohawk. I need to take revenge for Hawk with Kyler.

"You know what Sensei he's mine." I glared at Kyler.

I looked over at Hawk and he had an unreadable expression on his face. I had to do what I had to do.

I was wearing a sports bra under my gis and I knew I wouldn't be able to swing fast and hard enough with it on. So I untied it and took it off and handed it to Aiden. I wasn't trying to copy Hawk what's so ever I just knew if I wanted to take revenge for Hawk and kick Kyler's ass I needed to have every advantage.

"I'm not fighting a weak girl." Kyler rolled his eyes and spoke to Sensei.

"She volunteered so she gets to fight." Sensei looked at me.

"When I kick your ass princess don't go crying to mommy." He winked.

This threw me off the edge now I had a reason to be angry. Only one person in this entire world could call me that and it was Hawk and he hurt my Hawk so now I'm going to hurt him.

I looked at Sensei for the ok, he looked at me and then nodded.

Strike Hard, Strike First, No Mercy. That was all I could think about.

I kicked Kyler in the stomach and when he stubbled back I followed and punched him in the face. I swept him off his feet and he landed on his back.

"Come on bitch." I spit.

He got up and tried to attack me, I grabbed his arm and elbowed him in the face. I grabbed the color of his shirt and punched him twice and then let go.

"Come on Kyler you wanna try and take me on. Let's dance." I was getting angrier and angrier.

He tackled me onto the floor and I used my legs to kick him over me and I got on top I punched and punched him over and over again. I got off and pulled him up to stand. I then did my signature flip and kick, I hit him right in the face. He fell hard on the ground. I got on top of him as Hawk did with Buckers and I punched and punched and punched. I was letting go of all my anger on Kyler. I stood and looked at what I had done. Kyler's face was even recognizable. His nose was broken, his jaw was broken on both sides. I gave him two black eyes and his nose was bleeding like crazy. His face was full of blood and so were my hands. I walked back to Aiden and he bowed to me I ruffled his hair and took the top of my gis back. I tied it back on and walked over to Hawk.

"Well done Madilyn." He nodded.

"Well done Hawk." He nodded at Hawk.

"You two did as you were taught Strike Hard, Strike First, NO Mercy." He smiled at both of us.

"That's all for today, class dismissed." He gestured to the door.

I got undressed and looked in the mirror. I had blood splatter all over my body and hands. I pulled my shirt over and headed out.

"Princess, why did you do that?" Hawk ran to my side.

"Because I knew Sensei wouldn't let you fight again so I took revenge on Kyler for you." I explained.

"Thank you." He stopped.

"I love you Hawk." I started to tear up.

"I love you Madilyn." He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.