Chapter 6

I walked into Bio and sat down next to Eli.

"Where were you?" He whispered.

"None of your business." I whispered back.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me worried.

"Nothing I'm fine." I just stared at the teacher.

"Madilyn, what's wrong?" He placed his hand on my thigh.

"I said nothing." I took his hand and threw it off my thigh.

"Fine I will." He was irritated.

The rest of Bio we didn't talk or even look at each other, I didn't understand why we was so mad at me when he was the one that fucked with my heart in the first place. The bell rang and I quickly got up and shoved past Eli. I walked so fast into the hall I shoved like 4 other kids out of my way.

"What's your problem." Eli shouted at me down the hall.

I didn't even turn around. Then I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

"Don't ignore me, I said what's your problem." He was shouting.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Hawk let me go."

"Not until you tell me why you're being such a bitch." He gripped my wrist tighter.

"I said let go Hawk I don't want to talk about it right now." I tried to get out of his grip.

"I don't care, what did I do because I didn't do anything wrong." He was furious.

That's when I knew I needed to get out of here. I snapped my wrist out of his hand and turned around to walk away before I went off.

"Madilyn." He yelled and pulled my hair.

"God dammit Eli, leave me the fuck alone, you should know what the fuck you did." I shouted.

"Yeah and what did I do?" He was serious.

"Am I just a joke to you huh, am I just a dare, and how could I forget what was going to happen next time?" I shouted.

"What are you talking about?" He played dumb.

"I saw the messages with Miguel." Tears started falling from my eyes.

"Oh." He looked at Miguel.

"Oh, that's all you have to say for yourself, you were right I was stupid enough to actually believe you like me, for god's sake we got fucking matching tattoos, and it was all for a joke, a dare." Tears were now streaming down my face from anger.

"Princess it isn't like that." He started.

"Don't ever call me that again, you know what, just don't ever talk to me again." I turned around.

"Princess wait." He called out.

I walked out of the crowd that had formed from our yelling and I walked out the school doors heading to my car.

"Madilyn wait." I heard someone call.

I turned around and it was Tory.

"I'm so sorry about Hawk you didn't deserve this." She grabbed my hand.

"It's fine, but did you know about this?" I asked.

"No I had no idea and if I did I would have given you a heads up, you're my best friend and I never wanted to see this happen to you." She hugged me.

"Thanks Tory." I hugged her tight.

After a couple minutes we finally let go of each other.

"Can I see the tattoos?" She asked hesitantly.