Chapter 22

This chapter will have some smut so if you feel uncomfortable skip to the bottom and I will summarize it for you. For those who like this kind of stuff I'm letting you know now this is my first time writing a smut scene so please give me a break.

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. I was in Hawk's arm and we were cuddling I sat up because I had to go pee and when I moved the blanket I noticed I was naked. Holy shit I was naked, I looked over at Hawk who was still asleep and he was naked too. Holy shit did we do it. I swear to god I better not get pregnant. I looked around then bed for a sign like a condom or something to ease my nerves. I looked all over the bed nothing, I started to freak out. I got off my bed and I stepped not even a full three steps and I slipped on something and hit the ground hard. I sat up and checked what the hell I slipped on and thank the lord heavens it was a condom and yes it did have sperm in it. I thanked whoever was listening in the skies and was relieved.

"Princess?" Hawk sat up.

I got up as fast as I could and ran into the bathroom.

"Hold on." I called out.

"Are you ok?" He knocked on the bathroom door.

I wrapped my towel around me and answered the door.

"I'm fine." I was taking deep breaths.

"You don't seem fine." He looked concerned.

"Well, I did kind of have a panic attack." I laughed nervously.

"About what?" He was still confused.

"That I was going to get pregnant." I was so embarrassed.

"Why would you think that?" I swear he could be the dumbest person ever.

"Oh, I don't know maybe that we had sex and I couldn't find a condom anywhere until I got up and slipped on it like a total dumbass." I was beyond embarrassed.

"Wait we had sex?" He was shocked.

"Yes, Hawk. Your naked and I'm naked. For god's sake, I slipped on the condom." I shook my head.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." He apologized.

"What for?" My legs were sore so I was not complaining even though I don't remember a damn thing.

"Because we were drunk and I could have gotten you pregnant and then I would become a father and then my mom and dad would kill me and you for not being responsible and your dad. What would he say?" Hawk was starting to panic.

"Ok calm down. It's fine now go put on your underwear before I start laughing at you for freaking out while you're naked." I laughed.

"Ok hold on." He ran to the bed to search for his underwear.

As he did that I closed the door and started the shower and got in.

"Can I come in?" Hawk knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I called out.

"Are you mad at me?" He sat on the counter.

"Why would I be mad?" I poked my head out of the shower.

"Because I took advantage of you." He didn't look at me.

"Hawk we were both drunk. I don't even remember anything, do you?" I explained.

"No." He finally looked at me with regret in his eyes.

"Get your ass in here." I closed the curtain.

I heard shuffling and then the curtain opened and Hawk stepped in.

"Look at me." I cupped his face with my hands.