Chapter 5

I woke up in the same position I had fallen asleep in. It was about 5:30 and I needed to get ready for school. I slowly climbed out of Eli's grip and walked to the bathroom, I closed the door, started the shower, and quickly got undressed and stepped in the shower just to let the chance of Eli seeing me naked lessen. I was about half way done when I heard the door open.

"Madilyn?" Eli had a sleepy voice.

"Yeah?" I poked my head out of the curtain.

"Why did you leave?" He whined.

"Because I needed to go ready for school and once I'm finished you can get it." I put my head back in the shower.

"But I don't want to go to school." He whined again.

"We have to and plus I don't want your mom thinking I convinced you to ditch school." I explained.

"Fiiine." He groaned.

"Did you sleep well?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah until you left me." He exaggerated you.

"Awe you missed me." I poked my head out of the curtain and puckered my bottom lip.

"Maybe a little." He looked at me innocently.

"You miss me all the time." I laughed.

"And what if I do?" He smirked.

"Well then I might just have to hang out with you more." I smirked and then went back into the shower.

"I like that idea." He laughed.

I laughed and finished my shower, then grabbed the towel that was handing next to the curtain. I wrapped it around myself making sure to secure it well because I didn't want Eli seeing my body, I am so insecure even though people tell me not to be. I pushed the curtain open and I could see my bed since Eli let the door wide open. He was sitting on my bed texting someone and trying not to laugh. I wondered who it was but maybe it was just Tory or Miguel. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I turned and looked at Eli.

He got up and started shuffling through my clothes, he finally stopped at a red crop top and pulled it out and handed it to me , he then went through my jean drawer and picked out black ripped jeans that had rips all down the leg.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes I'm sure." He smiled.

I nodded.

"You can go shower now, there's a towel under the sink and extra stuff for you." I smiled.

He nodded and went to the bathroom, he closed the door. I quickly dried off and put on the clothes Eli had picked.

While I was getting dressed Eli's phone was going off like crazy, I finally decided to check it so I can tell him who was texting him. I opened the message and it was Miguel. I started reading the messages.

"Did you finish the dare?"

"Yeah, she actually thinks I like her lmao"

"Damn I didn't think you could actually pull it off lmao"

"I did I'm a ladies man"

"Did you guys you know do it?"

"No but I was pretty damn close."

"Next time for sure dude"

"Yeah for sure, but I can't believe she thinks I like her, it's insane how could some one be so stupid lmao."

"I know I thought she was smarter than that."

"Yeah but I guess not, but I gotta shower ttyl."

"Alright ttyl."

Tears started to fill my eyes, I was so hurt and angry because this shit happened every damn time I messed with a boy. Goddammit Madilyn your so fucking stupid. I hated the way I let my guard down and fell for his bullshit tricks, I should have seen it coming. I quickly gathered myself so he didn't know I knew about the whole thing.

I knocked on the bathroom door because I needed to do my hair.

"Yeah." He shouted.

"Can I come in to do my hair really quick?" I asked.

"Yeah." He shouted in response.

I opened the door and started doing my hair, I was almost finished when Eli opened the curtain and had a towel wrapped around his waist dangerously low. I quickly turned around and stopped myself from crying. He walked out and grabbed his duffel bag and went into the other bathroom. I finished my hair and grabbed all my stuff and went downstairs to wait for Eli. After about 10 minutes he came down, and asked me if I was ready. I smiled and nodded then grabbed my keys. The car ride was silent, he was texting someone again but at this point I didn't care who. I pulled up to the school and we walked in together, I quickly left his side and went to the girls bathroom. I wanted to talk to Tory but she could have been in on this so I didn't I collected myself and then went to Bio.

Sorry this chapter is short but the next couple ones with be longer I promise.