Chapter 3

We got to the dojo and got out. Miguel and Tory went in first and then Hawk and I followed. We were the first people to get here so we grabbed our gis and changed. We all came back to the mat and started stretching. I was pretty flexible so I could bend further than they did.

"Jesus Madilyn, what are you going to do next the splits?" Tory laughed.

"I mean I can." I laughed.

"You're such a liar." She laughed.

I shook my head, stood up and then slowly split my legs and did the splits, I then rotated my hips so I was facing the other way.

"God damn that should come in handy." She smirked and then looked at Hawk.

I could feel my face heat up and then I looked at Hawk, whose face was red too. Miguel and Tory just laughed and laughed at us.

"Alright shut up." I went into another stretch.

"Yeah what my princess said." Hawk glared at them.

"Your what?" Miguel choked.

"He said his princess." Tory repeated.

"So you guys are together?" Miguel questioned.

"No but am I not allowed to give my friend here a new nickname." Hawk laughed.

"I mean you can but I didn't think you would choose that." Miguel laughed.

"What do you think about it Madilyn?" Tory looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yes you dumbass." Tory laughed.

"I think that Hawk can call me whatever he wants." I smiled nervously.

They just nodded their heads.

"Anyways, what tattoo should I get next?" Hawk looked at us for answers.

"You have a tattoo?" I went wide eyed.

"Yeah, I actually have two." He laughed.

"Let me see." I urged.

Hawks stood and undid his gis revealing his abs and lord have mercy was he hot.

"I have this one." He pointed to the grim reaper on his chest.

I nodded.

He then turned around and showed us his back.

"This was the first one I got." He flexed his back muscles.

The tattoo was a huge Hawk with its wings spread and a red mohawk on it's head.

"That's badass." I was wide eyed.

"Thanks." He smirked and then put back on his gis.

"When are you going to get it done?" I asked.

"Later today, my boy Nico is gonna hook me up." He explained.

"Can I come?" I stood.

"You don't have to." He stood.

"I know but I've been meaning to get another tattoo." I explained.

"Wait, you have a tattoo too?" Tory was shocked

"Yeah I have two." I laughed.

"Let us see pendeja." Miguel gestured to me.

I slipped my hair back and revealed a small tattoo which was a heart behind my ear. I then lifted my gis on my right rib and it revealed a tattoo on my upper ribs next to my bra and it said "Te Amo".

"You know Spanish?" Miguel was shocked.

"Yeah my mom was a Mexican." I explained.

"What does it say?" Tory asked.

"It says "I love you." I put my gis down.

"Why did you get it?" Hawk asked.

"It's for my mom, she used to speak Spanish to me that's where I learned it from and before she passed her last words were "Te Amo" so I got them tatted on me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Damn that's deep, I didn't know." Hawk felt bad.

"Nah it's coo you know life happens." I smiled brightly to reassure him.

"Line up." Sensei shouted.

We all lined up and waited for instructions.

Practice was easy, well for me at least. We learned a new kick today which I already knew so I had to help everyone out with it. We practiced for about two hours and then we finally got to leave. We changed and hung our gis. I said bye to Tory and Miguel and Hawk was still changing.

I got to my car when I heard someone shout my name.

"Hey princess you down to go get tattoos right now?" He smirked.

"Hell yeah I'm down, get in." I laughed.

Hawk got in and he gave me directions to Nico's tattoo shop.

Sorry this is a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise. :)