I Love You In More Than 100 Languages

WARNINGS/TAGS: NONE ITS FLUFFY SMUT ALTHOUGH MINOR MENTION OF DRINKING AND DRIVING (not the main characters doing it)

NOTICE:

Jungkook is deaf and uses the Korean sign language system

When the words are like 'this' this means they are talking through sign language

Jungkook CAN talk, he is not mute

This is the time during covid, but nothing is mentioned about it, just the fact that Jungkook works online.

They're will probably be a lot of pictures just for visualizing reasons

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Riiiiing!

Once

Riiiiiiiiing!!

Twice

Riiii-

Namjoon's hand slaps over the alarm clock, turning it off in quick succession. He rolls over to look at his boyfriend, he shakes him, "Jungkookie, wake up" Jungkook, can't hear him but he for sure can feel him shaking him awake. His tired eyes open up to look at Namjoon, 'you got to wake up for work babe' Namjoon signals and Jungkook groans, turning away from his lover.

"Tsk.." Namjoon sits up, smacking Jungkook's bottom, Jungkook whines loudly in his throat, "don't want to" he says while Namjoon rolls his eyes. The elder thought of the only best solution, he started to tickle his boyfriend's sides.

Soon enough, Jungkook's giggles fill the room, "s-stop!" He yells out, curling in onto himself, flipping over to look at Namjoon, he glares but Namjoon is amused. "Stop it" he says and signals as well, Namjoon retracts his arms, 'you have to get up baby, it's your last day before the break'

Jungkook huffs and sits up, 'what time is it?' He asks as he slowly dozes off.

'7:05' Namjoon signs and Jungkook shoots up from out the bed, "fuck!" And Namjoon giggles while he watches his boyfriend scram around their room, searching for his clothes and running into their shared bathroom.

"He'll be fine" Namjoon smiles and sits back down, he had to get up later than Jungkook.

Jungkook is a teacher for deaf children, he didn't mind the grade, he just wanted to help others as much as he had gotten the same help, while Namjoon was a professional veterinarian so while Jungkook was able to stay at home and teach, Namjoon had to go into work.

Though, Namjoon didn't go back to sleep, instead he opened up his laptop and grabbed his glasses from off their desk. He went straight to his notes, the most important one titled:

PLANS FOR VALENTINES DAY
• Red rose petals ✔
• R̶e̶d̶ h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ b̶a̶l̶l̶o̶o̶n̶s̶
• Black heart balloons
•C̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶
• Fake lighted candles (don't know what to call them) ✔
• A small tent ✔
• Fairy lights ✔
• Roses
• Champagne and wine (buy last minute because Jungkook will drink it)
• Jungkook's presents ✔

NOTES: DO NOT FORGET THE ****

Namjoon sighs and closes off his notes, he had to do everything today since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, "I should text Hoseok to make sure he doesn't forget..." Namjoon tells himself, taking his phone from the desk and opens his messages.