Fuck Stereotypes

WARNING/TAGS: SLIGHT MIND BREAK???? DEGRADATION, COCK STEPPING, FEMINIZATION, SOUNDING(? TECHNICALLY) PUBLIC PLACE???? (IN A SCHOOL BATHROOM)

(OKAY, IMAGINE THAT THE HEEL DESIGN IS THE SAME BUT THE HEEL PART IS SLIMMER, WORK WITH ME)

Popular Jock Namjoon who's dating the feisty pastel cross dresser, Min Yoongi, and everyone just assumes that Namjoon fucks Yoongi's brains out but little did they know is that, every time they go to a party Yoongi makes Namjoon wear a cocking and a vibrating butt plug. Teasing and tutoring him in public. Keeps him on leashes and steps on his cock, calling him his big dumb boy, that only thinks with his cock.

Yoongi loves to hear him whine, and moan. Never gags him, wants people to hear what he's doing to the big intimidating jock.

Today, Yoongi makes Namjoon wear a collar that has "M.Y.G" engraved onto it to school, and Namjoon being so embarrassed has to wear a black turtle neck, even though, it's 90 degrees outside. He keeps unconsciously playing with it, loves the way it feels around his neck. Then he starts to daydream in class, about Yoongi in his pretty, so pretty, baby blue skirt fucking his throat, almost cutting off his air supply. Oh, and the  big bulky heels he's wearing today, he wants Yoongi to step on his dick. He then starts to feel a painful sting as he tries to get hard but the cock cage, preventing him from doing so. He then raises his hand and asks the teacher if he could go take a bathroom break.

He jumps out the the chair as soon as he hears the 'y' come out of the man's mouth, almost breaking the chair. He runs towards the bathroom and quickly takes out his phone and messages Yoongi, telling him to meet him in the bathroom.

He knows well enough that he's not allowed to touch himself, he wouldn't even be able to, Yoongi has the key to the cage, just pathetically try to rub it against the wall. He's hiding in the stall, just praying Yoongi would get his text.

Then the door opens, first he hears it, the click of heels, then he sees it the soft pastel pink.

"H-hyung" Namjoon whimpers and Yoongi sighs, "couldn't wait till we got home, huh? It's only first fucking period Joon."

"I- m sorry h-hyung" Namjoon's so close to crying, Yoongi didn't even do anything yet. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, come out Joon."

Namjoon sniffles before unlocking the stall and walking out. 'Pretty..' Namjoon thinks to himself. "Hyung is so p-pretty" Namjoon says and Yoongi smiles, "come here Namjoon ah" Yoongi beckons Namjoon over and Namjoon walks slowly "hurry it up, I don't want to miss class" Yoongi says and they both know that's a lie, Yoongi give a zero fucks about school. Even so, Namjoon finds himself speeding up.

Yoongi sighs running a hand through Namjoon's black hair. "What do you want hyung to do Joonie?" Yoongi asks as he rubs the skin of Namjoon's neck between his fingers. "Want.." Namjoon starts but is too embarrassed to finish the sentence. "Speak up Namjoon, don't you want to be a good boy baby?" Namjoon nods, "so say it, I know you can" Yoongi gives Namjoon the courage to say probably the most filthiests words he's ever said.

"Want h-hyungie to... u-use Joonie's t-throat" Namjoon's now red at the end of his sentence and Yoongi smiles at his baby. "Is that it Joo?" Yoongi asks and Namjoon shakes his head, "also..also wan hyungie to s-step on Joon's c-cock...please.." Namjoon says looking down and Yoongi coos, "look at my good boy, using such big boy words and using his manners. So proud of you baby, come on, get down on your knees angel."

Namjoon obeys, softly putting his knees on the floor "your filthy baby, this is a school bathroom. What if everyone hears you? What if someone walked in and saw you." Yoongi smirks at how Namjoon starts rubbing his bands between his thighs.