Day 1: Christmas Shopping (dont be mad)

It was December 1st,

The month of Christmas and everyone loves Christmas, who doesn't? Well, Christmas was especially special for Namjoon and his husband Jimin since that's the day the two met, at a mutual friend's party.

°~☆Flashback☆~°

Taehyung opens the door and laughs, "hyung, I know we said it was an ugly sweater contest but we didn't mean that ugly", Namjoon scowls, "shut up brat" he smiles, and comes further inside the house. "Everyone is waiting for you man" Taehyung leads the way, all of their friends were there, so in total about 25 human beings.

So that was a bit worrisome, it wasn't that Namjoon was anti-social or anything, he was just very...awkward, he really wonders how he has all these friends with the way he is. "Sorry to keep you all waiting" He apologizes but Taehyung shakes it off.

"YO, NAMJOON HYUNG IS HERE" Taehyung shouts and everyone erupts in cheers, "Joon!", "hyung!", "finally dumbass"

Namjoon smiles and waves, "I'm sorry I got lost on the way," Seokjin rolls his eyes, "of course you did, come sit, we're about to play jeopardy" he pats the extra space to him and Namjoon goes to sit down.

"Hey, has anyone seen Jimin?" Taehyung asks as he looks around the room for the short brunette, heads shake no and the responses were the same, "nah, I think he went to the bathroom" Minhyung answers Taehyung nods, "okay, I'm saying because I have to introduce Namjoon to Jimin, since they're the only ones who don't know each other"

"What! You don't know Jimin hyung?" Mark asks, shocked, "he's super nice"

No, he did not know of this Jimin, all he knows is that he was Taehyung's first kiss. "He should be coming back any moment though" Jungkook says, he sighs leaning against Hoseok.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting" Jimin smiles, and that's when Namjoon's heart stops.

'Very pretty...his soft delicate features' Namjoon thinks in his head.

"Oh good, Jimin, this is Namjoon hyung, Namjoon hyung, this is Jimin"  Taehyung introduces the two. Jimin bows first and then Namjoon, "it's really good to meet you Namjoon-ssi! Taehyung talks about you a lot" Jimin chuckles.

But poor Namjoon's brain cannot function because there is a pretty boy in front of him!!! "A-ah, hopefully good things and please, call me hyung.." Namjoon smiles as well.

The two stand there for awhile, staring into each other's eyes, ocean they look somewhere else. "Hey, back it up lovebirds, ya just met" Jeonghan snickers and that brings Namjoon and Jimin out of their trance. Jimin laughs, "we should probably sit down", Namjoon nods, agreeing with the pretty brunette.

The whole night Namjoon was mesmerized by Jimin, even when he got drunk and admitted to having a wet dream about Santa Claus during truth or dare. The brunette was so embarrassed saying that, he laughed the whole way when telling the story, his body being thrown onto Hoseok by himself while he laughed.