Lick, Lick, Lick

"Hyunnnnngg, please!" Namjoon begged, he was sulking, following Seokjin.

"Namjoon. No." Seokjin turned around and looked at Namjoon sternly, it was in the afternoon and Namjoon was still begging to suck him off. "Ya! I already let you this morning! And you already went to Taehyung and Yoongi!" Seokjin scolded the younger as he pointed his finger at him.

"But hyung~ that was in the morning~" Namjoon said as he did aegyo.

Seokjin sighed "Go to Kookie then"

Namjoon instantly smiled at the name, how could he forget his poor Jungkookie. He skipped away to go find Jungkook.

"Ugh, that kid, fuck! I should've let him"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Oh Jungkookie~" Namjoon sanged as knocked on the door.

"F-fuck.." Namjoon heard Jungkook grunt.

"Kookie~ are you okay?" Namjoon asked

"Yea-"

"I'm coming in!" Namjoon opened the door and gosh the sight he was seeing.

Jungkook. Sweatpants. Down. Dick. Out.

Namjoon smiles sweetly "oh Kookie, were you touching yourself?~" Jungkook nodded shyly, Jungkook was Namjoon's favorite, he always got so shy whenever Namjoon would lick him and give him a blow job. Always so fidgety, turns into a moaning mess.

"Want me to help you baby?~" Namjoon crawled over to Jungkook "hyung, please" Jungkook begged.

Namjoon loved teasing Jungkook, he got so desperate and whiny. "Please what Jungkookie?~"

Jungkook whined, throwing his head back "Please, put your mouth on me hyung.." Jungkook was blushing. Hard.

Namjoon giggles, moving closer to the tip of Jungkooks dick and sticks his tongue out, licking a stripe up.

"Nnnhg, hyung" Jungkook voice was breathy.

Namjoon liked licking before sucking, so he always licked the members dicks before sucking them.

Namjoon started licking ethusically now, he wanted Jungkook's cum, needed it. It's only been two minutes that Namjoon has been licking him.

"H-hy-hng...ah...hyung I'm close!" It shocked Namjoon since he hadn't even sucked him off yet. So Namjoon put his lips around the tip and sucked softly on the tip as he used his tongue to play with Jungkook's slit.

"Hyung!" Jungkook bucked up into Namjoon's mouth and came inside his mouth, some of it dripping down his chin but he just swallowed it down, licking around his mouth for any remains.

"Thank you bun~" Namjoon said as he leaned up, kissing Jungkook, Junkook needily kissing back, they kept kissing until a loud voice called for Namjoon.

"Namjoon! Come get your fill and hurry up or else I'm going to get soft!" Hoseok yelled.

Namjoon pulled away and kisses Jungkook's nose,Namjoon giggles "I better hurry~" Namjoon skipped out of the room.

Jungkook groaned "stupid Hoseok hyung.."