Captain Part 2

WARNING/TAGS: IN THIS WORLD "HYUNG,NOONA,OPPA, OR UNNIE" DOESN'T EXIST.

OMEGA'S CAN GET INTO COLLEGE EARLIER THAN ALPHA'S.

NAMJOON WAS 17 WHEN HE GOT INTO COLLEGE AND NOW IS 18 WHILE JUNGKOOK IS 18 WHEN HE GOT INTO COLLEGE WHICH IS PRESENT TIME.

NAMJOON HAS A VAGINA

It's 3 months later and Namjoon and Jungkook are the most popular couple on the campus.

Always seen together, always being disgustingly cute and reminding people that they are single.

A lot of people are shocked when they see the way Namjoon acts with Jungkook, bratty and no where near submissive as an omega should act, but hey, what did they expect? He's the captain of the best football teams of all colleges.

He's going to be a little rough on the edges.

"Say ah baby" Jungkook says as he holds the chopsticks in his hand with the beef  in between the metal. Namjoon huffs out and crosses his arms, turning his body away from Jungkook.

Jungkook grits his teeth when he hears the snickers coming from his friends, he quickly looks around the lunch room and internally groans when he sees almost all eyes on them.

"Come on baby" he whispers, "everyone's looking" Namjoon turns back to him and shrugs his shoulders, "so? In fact, I think I'm going to go over to Heolsoo, he's looking real nice today" Namjoon bites his lips as he stands and Jungkook sees red.

Quickly grabbing the omega's hips, Jungkook pulls Namjoon close to him, "don't even fucking try it, you're mine Namjoon." Namjoon smirks, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck he asks a question, "yours alpha?~" Namjoon asks with a teasing tone as he swirls Jungkook's long locks around his finger, Jungkook growls,

"Mine omega. All. Fucking mine."

Jungkook pulls Namjoon into bruising kiss, all eyes turn away from the two but some still drifting towards them.

Namjoon certainly was a challenge and that's what made Jungkook love him even more.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Come over sweets, my roommate isn't home" Jungkook says on the other line and Namjoon smirks, "yes alpha, I'll be right over." Hanging up, Namjoon thinks to himself, what should he wear for his alpha? Hmm?

"I know!' Namjoon exclaims, quickly opening his walk-in-closet, he grabbed the recent outfit he brought online.

"Perfect"

Namjoon walks down the stairs of his mansion, ah how I could I forget, Namjoon is rich, his parents owns a high fashion design company.