A Kiss I'd Fall For

Spider Jungkook au where one day Jungkook saves Namjoon, and ever since that day they became best friends.

Except there's a difference now, a huge difference. Jungkook has a huge crush on Namjoon.

He's hanging upside down from the balcony above Namjoon and just as their lips are about to touch Jungkook looses his grip and falls.

Namjoon gasps but smiles and laughs when he sees the younger swinging from a building, holding himself up.

"I'm okay!" Jungkook yells out and Namjoon sighs, "go to sleep, you rascal!"

"No! Not until I get my kiss!" Jungkook smiles as yells back. Namjoon rolls his eyes, 'gosh, this kid is so stubborn.'

"You want it that bad?!" Namjoon yells back to him, only to get a pout and puppy eyes with a little nod.

"Then come and get it, you rascal!" Namjoon teases. Namjoon swears he's never seen someone as quick as Jungkook move just as he did right now, in one swift motion the other was right in front of him.

"My kiss, sir" Jungkook says, bringing Namjoon's attention back, "you know, it's not good to li-"

Then, Namjoon's lips are on Jungkook's, and Jungkook kisses back, both melting into each other's.

It's Jungkook who pulls away first,
"w-wow" he chuckles. You can see the obvious blush on his cheeks, "aw, is my little confident baby all shy now?" Namjoon teases, pinching at Jungkook's cheek.

"B-baby?!" Jungkook stutters out, oh gosh, this might be the best day of his life.

"Mhm, my baby, my adorable, hilarious baby" Namjoon leans forward once again, but this time, placing a soft kiss on the tip of Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook's blushing furiously at this point.

His crush, just called him baby and adorable?!

He might faint

Namjoon laughs as he waves his hand in front of Jungkook's face, trying to get his attention.

"Babe? You in there? I hope I didn't break you" Namjoon chuckles.

That's where everything stopped in Jungkook's mind,

"Babe"

"S-spidey out!" Jungkook yells and dashes away, swinging from one building to another.

He can still hear Namjoon's laughter, "Babe! Don't forget your mask"

And ah shit, his mask-

Wait, did Namjoon just call him babe ag-

Namjoon gasps when Jungkook collides face first into a building. "Oh my God, Kook! Are you okay?!" Namjoon yells out, ready to help him, until he hears a voice call back to him.

"I-i'm okay! Go to sleep! I'm fine!"

Namjoon decides to listen to him and goes inside his house, closing his balcony.

The next day at school, Jungkook shows up with a scar on his face, he boasts about it to his friends because he thinks it's cool.

"I was doing an extreme skateboard trick, but then I fell" he used that excuse, and everyone fell for it. Except one person, Namjoon, he kisses the scar then drags him to the bathroom.

"So.. I'm your babe now, huh?" Jungkook asks smugly, sitting on top of the counter as Namjoon puts ointment on the scar.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook, shut up"

"No, no, I vaguely remember you calling me babe, which I believe you are the reason I got this scar." Jungkook cheekily smiles up at the older.

"How about you shut up before I give you another one" Namjoon threatens. Jungkook puts his hands up defensively, "alright, let's not get violent babe, unless, you like it that way, of course." Jungkook winks at Namjoon, this time Namjoon is the one who's a blushing mess.

"S-shut up."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello Lively's! I'm sooooo sorry for the long update, I've actually been working on stuff it's just I've been quite busy with homework these days, and also the ideas I come up with are LONG

I have so many I don't know where to start.

It's not as stressful as it was before but I'm doing okay, I hope all of you are doing good too and being safe.

The recent news of George Floyd makes me upset, really, upset, I don't want to see so much things about it bcuz then it'll make me sad. But, that was absolutely not right, I pray for his family and friends.

I appreciate you all very much! I will try to update more faster, thank you and I love you!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜