"Tough Guy"

Includes: Slight pet-play, cock-stepping, bondage, cock slapping

Namjoon being the "bad boy" of his school and always getting into fights and bullying people. He always gets in trouble, not by his parents, but by his boyfriends: Taehyung and Jimin.

He lives with his two boyfriends but the thing is, they don't go to the same school so the two youngers can't stop the older from doing his bad actions.

So when Namjoon comes home with bruises from his 10th fight, Jimin and Taehyung aren't having it.

First they treat his bruises and cuts and tell him stay inside his room the rest of the day. Namjoon listens to them he's obedient to his boyfriends, he just acted like that in school bcuz he didn't want to let his guard down. He's just glad he didn't get a punishment, or so he thinks.

When Namjoon wakes up he realizes Taehyung and Jimin aren't next to him like usual. So he walks down the stairs and meets the eyes of his boyfriends, theyre cuddling into eachother, watching a movie and just as he was about to say something Taehyung speaks before him.

"Strip"

Namjoon was taken aback but he still did it anyways, he waited for his next orders.

"In front of us pup" 'fuck' Namjoon thought because he knew he was getting punished. Namjoon slowly walked in front of the two boys, holding his head down, ashamed.

"Knees" and with that Namjoon dropped to his knees and sure his knees hurt but who cares.

This time Jimin spoke up, he cooes at the boy infront of him on his knees. "Morning pup" he reached his hand out and ruffled the older's hair.

"M-mornin' sir...." Namjoon then looked at Taehyung "morning master" Taehyung smirked down at Namjoon.

"Do you know why you are here pup?" Taehyung asked, pausing the movie

"N-no master" 'fuckin' hell why did he have to stutter'

"Can you tell Sir and Master how many times we told you to stop getting into fights pup?" Jimin said as played with Namjoon's hair.

"17 times sir.."

"Why do you keep doing it then?" Taehyung asked, his eyes sharp and his voice so deep. He gripped Namjoon's hair and pulled it back, making Namjoon groan.

"T-they keep saying shit-"

A sharp slap landed on his dick

"Ah!"

"No cursing"

Namjoon whimpered "t-they keep saying things b-bout me"

"So why didn't you tell us pup?" Jimin asked

"...."

"He asked you a question pup" Taehyung said Namjoon with his knee.

"Didn't want you guys to know..." Namjoon said lowring his gaze to the floor.

"Look at me" Jimin said gripping his jaw

Namjoon shivered "why didn't you want us to know pup?"

Namjoon blushed "....B-because Master and Sir are scary when angry..."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and smirked. "You scared right now baby?"

"Yes Master"

"Good."

Jimin and Taehyung made Namjoon climb up the stairs. "Good puppy!" Jimin smiles when the older finally made it up the stairs and Namjoon smiles too "thank you sir"

"Your too nice to him" Taehyung scoffed and grabbed Namjoon's hair, dragging him to the bedroom. He pushed him on the bed roughly.

"Oh he likes that, look at his little cock, he's getting hard." Taehyung stepped on Namjoon's little cock.

Namjoon moaned "Master, Master, Master!"

Jimin chuckled "pretty slut, your foot covers his little cocklet Tae!"

Namjoon whimpered, throwing his head back when Taehyung removed his foot.

"Get the ropes Jimin."

Jimin blew a kiss to Namjoon before skipping to get the ropes and the new toy they brought for his baby!

"No rop-" Namjoon began

"Shut it" but Taehyung stopped him

Jimin came back to the room with ropes and and new toy.

"What's...that?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"A fucking machine pup!" Jimin said, voice cheerful way too cheerful, don't be fooled, he's angry,when his voice is this cheerful, he's so angry right now.

Taehyung and Jimin tied Namjoon to the bed, lubing him up before putting the machine near his hole.

"Is this okay Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked

"Yes, please" Namjoon was so hard, it was painful.

"Oh! And how can I forget! The ring~" Jimin said as he got the cock ring from the box.

Taehyung slid it on Namjoon's little cock, Namjoon whined but they didn't really care.

"Ready pup?" Jimin asked excited to see his pups reaction "Yes sir" they quickly turned it on.

Namjoon arches his back, moaning "Sir! M-ma- fuck! Master!"

Jimin had slapped his cock again, "No cursing."

"Mmm!"

"Well we'll be in the living room pup" Taehyung said as he went to kiss Namjoon, it was messy,sloppy and greedy.

"Safeword baby?" Taehyung asked

"T-trees~" Namjoon replies smiling.

Jimin walked over to Namjoon and kisses him roughly "have fun baby boy."

As soon as they left the machine started to go harder. He wasn't no tough guy, he was Taehyung's and Jimin's baby, their pup.