Party

Includes: Exhibitionism, voyeurism, slapping, orgasm denial, and overstimulation.

GOT7 is having a party and Jackson decides to bring his boyfriend with him: Namjoon, Namjoon wore ripped jeans with fishnets under, and a cut low shirt. Namjoon is being a little tease.

Jackson finally looses it when the taller says "I bet Jaebum hyung can fuck me harder than you, bet he's longer and bigger than you Jackie~ would feel so nice if-" A ring ran through the room. Jackson slapped him, "what did you just say to me slut? Wanna fucking say that again?" Namjoon looks down in humiliation, but he loves that "repeat yourself, tell the others what you just fucking said" Namjoon slowly turned around and bit his inner cheek "i-i said I bet Jaebum can fuck me better than Jackson" Namjoon looked at the dominant "continue" Namjoon started again "....i said I bet he's longer and bigger than him" Namjoon blushes. "Knees" was all Jackson said before the other dropped to his knees in front of the shorter boy. "Your gonna let the rest of them watch me fuck you, is that okay baby?" Namjoon nodded, Jackson harshly tapped his cheek "words."

"Y-yes sir."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"S-sir! Ah! More! F-fuck!" Namjoon was bouncing on Jackson's dick, moaning uncontrollably. This was the third round, Jackson made him hold in his cum until the rest of got7 decided when to stop.

"Fuck, Joon, I'm going to cum, gonna fill up this slutty hole again you want that whore? You fucking want my cum?" Jackson asked Namjoon thrusting hard with each word.

Namjoon nodded dumbly "y-ye-Ah! Yes! Pleaseeee, wan your cum!"

Jackson finally released into Namjoon again, sighing as he did.

"Joonie needs to cum! Please! Please" Namjoon pleaded tears rolling down his face.

"Stop" Mark said "let him cum"

When Namjoon had came, he came so hard. His body lurching toward with a broken moan.

"You okay baby?" No response

"Namjoon."

"Y-yes sir~"

Jackson knew the younger had slipped in subspace. "We're gonna take a bath okay baby?"

"Mhm.." Namjoon replied lazily

Jackson picked him up, Namjoon instantly wrapped his legs and arms around the older.

"You know I wouldn't mind fucking him~" Jaebum said as he smirked

Jackson just glared at him and walked off.