Devil

Namjoon and Jimin are the same age

Demon Namjoon who enjoys teasing angel Jungkook a little bit too much.

It all started when Namjoon was summoned by the devil, "do you like my hair sir?" Namjoon smiles brightly as he shakes his head, his light lilac hair moving along.

The devil chuckles, "yes Namjoon ah, it is very nice." The male compliments and Namjoon smiles, his red eyes curling up as he reaches up the touch his small, pointy horns. "Thank you sir."

Namjoon is a favorite, every other demon knew, almost all were jealous. Some questioned how Namjoon became so "superior" compared to the rest of them. Most of them spreaded rumors, saying that the male probably opened his legs for the devil to like him.

I mean, everyone knew Namjoon did get around but that wasn't true. Everytime someone was to say something bad about Namjoon they were sent to the dungeon right after.

The devil stands, "now, what I have called you for is that I want you and-"

A magical golden dust appears which causes Namjoon and the devil to stop their conversation.

It was a messenger, a cute new messenger.

Namjoon licked over his lips, walking forward until he stops in front of the angel. "Well, hello there cutie, what's your name?" Namjoon smirks.

Jungkook blushes, his wings fluttering as he shifts from side to side,
"J-jungkook," he swallows "Jeon Jungkook. I'm a new messenger." The angel says as he regains himself.

"Mm~ I could tell, I haven't seen your cute ass around here before. The name's Kim Namjoon, but you could call me whatever you want baby" Namjoon winks at Jungkook which causes Jungkook's cheeks to go a pretty red.

Devil groans, face-palming, "Namjoon, leave the poor kid alone." Namjoon smiles but backs off, "now what is it kid, it may not seem like it but I have some important business to be getting to." Devil says as his light green eyes stares at Jungkook.

"I-i'm so sorry sir, but father has called an important meeting, it'll start soon so please be there. I'll be taking my leave now"  and with that Jungkook is off.

"Damn he was hot, wouldn't mind if he rearranged my guts" Namjoon says staring at the golden cloud of dust still fading away.

"Enough Namjoon." Devil says and Namjoon innocently gasps, "what?!" Devil just shakes his head, "stop pining after the new messenger, now go get Jimin"

"Si-"

Without leaving an argument open, Devil snaps his fingers and sends Namjoon off. Namjoon huffs out when he realizes he's in his shared room with Jimin.

Jimin, when people hear his name they cower, Jimin was another one of the favorites, while Devil admired how Namjoon was such a generous demon, he also admired how Jimin was so cruel.

Polar opposites, you see, Jimin was rude, scary, and that boy was lust-driven. Namjoon was subtle with his sexual life but could appreciate a hot person when he saw one, while Jimin on the other hand was no where near subtle. He had a "what about it" attitude, and he was rather proud of his sexual life.

Though, Namjoon and Jimin do go at it more than often.

Namjoon walks to Jimin's bedroom and pushes it open, "tsk, tsk, tsk, I'm not even surprised at this point." Namjoon sighs leaning against the door frame.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "ever heard of knocking first dumbass? The fuck do you want?" Jimin was currently lazily masturbating while on his phone. Namjoon pouts at his best friend's harsh words, "fuck knocking, sir wants you now, we have a meeting with God in a few." Namjoon says and Jimin groans loudly, obviously annoyed.