Old Flame

WARNING/TAGS: MENTION OF SELF-HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE (It's not as bad as it sounds, trust me, angst, but not heavy)

"Go out with me Hoseok!" Namjoon yells at Hoseok, who's sitting across from him.

"No." The male simply replies but sighs once he sees Namjoon frown. "Why? I like you, you like me. What could possibly go wrong Seok?"

Hoseok stands up and walks in front of Namjoon, "you already know why Namjoon"

Namjoon scoffs, "why? Because you don't know how to keep your fucking dick in your damn pants?" Namjoon states more than an actual question.

Rolling his eyes, Hoseok squats down in front of the younger and grabs his hands "yes and no. I'm a fuck boy Namjoon, I fuck people when I get bored, and I don't want to hurt you"

"Are you trying to say I'm going to bored you?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow

"God no, Namjoon I love and enjoy every single second that I spend with you. It's just I might go back to my old habits" Hoseok explains, "if you ever cheat on me Jung Hoseok I will chop off your dick, along with your balls" Namjoon states blankly leaving Hoseok shook.

"This is why I like you" Hoseok slightly smiles and kisses Namjoon, after a second Namjoon kisses back, his arms wrapped around Hoseok's neck and Hoseok hovering above him on the couch.

Hoseok finally pulls away, soft pants making its way out of his mouth. "But not now.. we aren't ready yet"

"No, you aren't ready yet, I am" Namjoon pushes Hoseok off of him, "and you probably never will be ready Hoseok, I waited long enough, I was there for you when you brought your new fuck home, I was there when I heard their moans and screams and it hurts. It hurts Seokie, seeing someone you love be with someone else, but..you wouldn't know what that feels like, would you Hoseok? You don't even know what love is, because all you care about is getting your fucking dick hard" Namjoon stands up and starts to gather his belongings.

"That's not true Namjoon!" Hoseok yells, standing up as well. "Ah really? Then when was the last time you ever wanted to get close to someone because you cared, the last time you even considered to be friends with someone and not just because they're a good fuck? Do you even really like me or do you just see me as a good fuck? Huh? I hear the way your 'friend's' talk about me, the way they say you should 'hit that'. Hell, when are you going to stop caring about what others think and do your own fucking thing?! For Christ sake Hoseok" Namjoon is fuming at this point, "answer me!" He screams, now aware of the tears rolling down his face.

Hoseok stays silent, looking down at the floor. "Nothing to say as always, well how about I give you a reason to say something. I'm moving Hoseok"

Hoseok's head snaps up, "what?" Namjoon sighs, "I'm moving to Daegu, my mom got a job offer there"

"How many days?" Hoseok asks the other,

"what?"

"How many more days until you leave?" The older asks, Namjoon let's out a shaky breath, "..t-three days"

"Lets get married" Hoseok says to Namjoon, "what?! Hoseok are you crazy?! I can't marry you, we're only 17 Seok, you don't even have enough money" Namjoon says

"It doesn't matter, you can't leave, Namjoon please don't go, everything I ever had left me. Namjoon don't.. g-go" Hoseok breaks down crying and Namjoon rushes to his side.

"Seokie.. don't cry.. come on, you know I hate it when you cry" Namjoon rubs Hoseok's back, Hoseok was gripping onto Namjoons shirt tightly, "just s-stay for the remaining d-days, please"