You're Slacking

TAGS:

Namjoon is 18

Seokjin is 23

Student Namjoon who's the top of his class, no, his whole school and always finishes tests early so he bothers other around him.

Sometimes he hangs out with the really bad kids, Yoongi and Jimin and gets himself into trouble, but it's okay, right? He has good grades.

Wrong

Last test, he got a A-, "Namjoon, I would like to speak with you after class." Seokjin says and Namjoon sighs. When the bell rings he stays in his seat while he watches everyone flood out of the class room.

"Come here Namjoon" Seokjin sighs, putting his glasses down and Namjoon walks over to him. "Yes sir?" Namjoon asks, slightly afraid of the male because he made him feel so small and he hated that.

"What is this Namjoon?" Seokjin asks, holding up his previous test and Namjoon frowns "an A-." Seokjin sighs setting the test on the desk, "still an A, Mr.Kim" Namjoon states and Seokjin looks up at him, "not an A+ plus though." And Namjoon smirks, taking a pencil from the little bin on Seokjins desk, "well it could be~ all you have to do it put a line through it" Namjoon smiles as he puts a vertical line through the minus sign, "there Seokjin-ssi."

Seokjin looks at the male with cold eyes, "was that supposed to be funny Mr. Kim?" Namjoon feels a shiver run down his spine, "and it's Mr.Kim to you."

Gosh, Mr.Kim was so hot, he wants him to bend him over the desk and sp-

No, he couldn't think about his teacher like that! It was wrong.

"I-I'm sorry Mr.Kim, I'll do better, please don't tell my parents. Let me take it over?" Namjoon pleads, "if I let you take it over then I'll have to let everyone take it over Namjoon." Seokjin states and Namjoon pouts, "but since you're my favorite Joonie, I'll give you another chance, it's due in two days." Seokjin sighs, defeated.

Namjoon smiles, "thank you sir!" And Seokjin waves it off, "oh and Namjoon, stop hanging out with Yoongi and Jimin" Seokjin says and Namjoon smiles back at him. "Don't worry sir, I won't let them interfere with my grades."

Oh but he did,

It's the day of a test and Namjoon comes 30 minutes late. He barges through the door, "I'm so sorry Mr.Kim I just-"

"Just sit down Kim" Seokjin says and Namjoon's scared because that's not good, Seokjin always calls him Namjoon. He's his favorite student for crying out loud.

So namjoon takes his seat, and sets his bookbag down. He drops his head on the desk as the hangover still goes through his head. He was hanging out with Jimin and Yoongi last night and got drunk, he knows, he really shouldn't be drinking underage, but hey Yoongi knew how to create a fake id. Thank goodness he took a painkiller pill before he left.

"Namjoon oppa, here's the test" Yuna, the girl in front of him taps his head with the hard paper.

"Ah, thanks Yuna" Namjoon smiles at her before she turns away. He reaches into his bag, searching for a pencil but finding nothing. Embarrassed, Namjoon raises his hand, he was never unprepared for class. "Yes Namjoon?" Seokjin asks as he looks at the male, "m-may I get a pencil?" Namjoon asks hesitantly.

Seokjin sighs, "first you arrive late to my class and now your unprepared? Come up here and get one" Namjoon stands up and slowly walks towards Seokjin desks.

"Stay after class Namjoon" Seokjin says and continues to go back to typing things in his computer, Namjoon groans, Seokjin raises his eyebrow at him and Namjoon sighs, "yes sir."