I Remember

Dear Jimin,

I remember that time when you were so nice that day, it shocked me, since you're always a little shit haha..

Really made me happy when you kissed me that day.

April 3rd,

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I remember the time we tried knife play, I came to you saying I wanted to try it and you asked if I was sure with the most serious face, it made me realize you really do care about me. I love the way you mysteriously and subtly care about me.

100+ points for the sex after

April 6th

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

We would always bicker and I loved it, some thought we had "trouble in paradise" but that was just how we showed our love.

I miss watching you get mad and stick the middle finger at me, it was cute

April 9th

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I remember the time my insecurities got to me and you beckoned me over to your lap, you looked me straight in my eyes and told me that I was beautiful and none of the other things I said that I was, was true.

April 12th,

From, Kim Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I love the way you were open with the topic of sex and how excited you were to do it with me, some might say its weird but I find it cute and comforting.

"I only like it with you, that's why I get so excited about it all the time, now shut up and sleep"

You said to me after a restless night.

April 15th

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I love the times when you would get extremely shy and stutter, it's adorable, really. You'd always call me an idiot when you'd catch me staring and ask what I'm staring at.

"I'm staring at the love of my life", I would say

You'd laugh and flick me on the head,

"Fucking sap"

Yeah..

Just for you

April 18th

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I love the times when you need to rely on me, whether it'd be things getting stressful at work, exhaustion, university. One hug and you'll turn into putty in my arms, fully entrusting yourself to me.

I'd feel nothing but worthy

April 21st

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Jimin,

I hope you're doing well, its been a while since you left, I have breakdowns about you every month but this time, thankfully no. Except, I feel happy, relieved that I knew you and was someone if your life.

Did you know I still read our messages?

A lot of times actually, yeah..

This will be my last letter

April 24th

Your favorite number

You always liked to count by three's, weird but I accepted you nonetheless.

I hope your favorite color is still blue, so I could take you out to see the midnight beach.

Its almost as beautiful as you

Almost.

Goodbye Jimin again

I still live in the same place if you ever want to stop by.

April 24th

From, Namjoon

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dear Namjoon,

I fucking miss you.

I'm coming

Soon.

Wait for me, my love

Please..

From, Jimin

July 16th

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yes I did this

Yes I did this

Anyhow, just 3 am thoughts

I was thinking about someone I miss, but I wasn't sad this time???? Just extremely happy and I wanted to get it off my chest.

Okay, time to sleep

Sorry it's so short msnsks💜💞💞💞💜💞💜💞💜💜💞💜💞💜💞