Birthday Present Part 2

Namjoon is so grateful that Yoongi, Hoseok, and Seokjin accepted him he's more comfortable around them. But his crush on a certain hyung hasn't gotten any better.

And this certain hyung is Yoongi. For Yoongi this is whole experience is hard. Very hard. One because, Namjoon's clothes has become more revealing and Yoongi does NOT know how to feel about that. Second, Namjoon's becoming more open in his relationships and love interests and that kinda makes him jealous??? AND NAMJOON HAS BEEN COMING HOME WITH HICKEYS ON HIS NECK AND HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T LIKE THAT. But it makes Yoongi so confused.

It was late at night when Yoongi went to go take a piss and he heard soft moans, probably the most prettiest moans he ever heard. Probably one of the boys watching porn again.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but when he heard the word "hyung" he was beyond confused. So he followed the moans, it grew closer and closer and he was right in front of Namjoon's door.

The door was slightly open so Yoongi peaked in and holy fuck, the sight he was seeing.

Namjoon was on his knees bouncing on a dildo,  his loose shirt hanging off his shoulders, and his head thrown back letting moans come out.

This shouldn't be so hot.

Yoongi looked down, fuck

Yoongi was about to leave because now he had to take care of this damn boner!

"Ah ah ah~ Yoongi hyung....fa..faster"

Namjoon was getting off...to him...

Yoongi ran back to his room "that. That was really fucking hot..."

°~☆The Next Day☆~°

"Hyungs! I'm going out with my friends I'll be back by 6... I think.. byeee!" Namjoon ran out of the house and got in a car with his friends.

Yoongi was sitting at the table staring off into space,  his mind kept going back to yesterday

'Namjoon riding a dildo and imagining it was him, has he always done that? Is Yoongi gay? Well Namjoon IS ho-

"BOO!"

"WHAT THE FUCK" Yoongi screamed and glared at his hyung

"Oh, you should've seen your face! Hahahaha! Hoseok ah and I have been calling you for the past minutes. What happen Yoon?" Seokjin asks sitting next to him.

"Uh nothing, I got to go" Yoongi quickly got up and went to his room, shutting the door "I'll take a nap... yeah take a nap."

°~☆ 4 hours later☆~°

Ring! Ring Ring!

Yoongi groaned and picked up his phone "hello... who is this?" Yoongi slowly sat up in his bed

"Uh hi this is Namjoon's friend, Jackson and... um Namjoon is drunk, so if you could open the door for him to come in that'll be great"

Yoongi hung up.

He closed his eyes for a split second and instantly opened them, groaning again when he heard banging on the door.

"D-DADDDDYYYYYYY I KNOW U IN THERE! LET ME IN!" Yoongi sat up after hearing Namjoon's yell, he slowly walked over to the door and opened it.

"Please, take him" Namjoon was shoved to Yoongi. "Has he thrown up yet?" Yoongi asks wanting to make sure he didn't have to deal with vomit. "Twice." Namjoon friend responded