Birthday Present

It was Namjoon's birthday and Yoongi,Jin,and Hoseok had a perfect idea for him!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hyungs.. can I please take this damn blindfold off, it's making my eyes hurt" Namjoon whined, he had to wear it the whole time through the car ride and he was now carefully walking.

"No, wait" Yoongi put earphones is Namjoon ears, turning it all way the up, which made Namjoon jolt at the sudden loudness.

Seokjin first took out the earphones then the blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOONIE!!!!" The three of them shouted and wow, Namjoon was could NOT believe his eyes.

HE. KIM. NAMJOON WAS IN A CLUB. NO, A STRAIGHT CLUB. WITH FEMALE STRIPPERS.

"Do you like it! I know you said you never been to a club before so I told hyungs about it!" Hoseok shouted cheerfully over the music.

"Uh..uh.." Namjoon couldn't speak, he saw the way the females danced sexually on the poles, grinding on men and the men giving in and throwing money at them. Their outfits were espically revealing, you could almost see everything and Namjoon blushed hard when he saw this girls breasts, 'what the fuck they were humongous' he thought and looked away quickly when the female winked at him.

"Hello~ earth to Namjoon??? I know the girls can be distracting but" Seokjin waved his hand in front of Namjoon's face chuckling and Namjoon coughed.

"Uh...could we speak about this in the bathroom!" Namjoon had to yell because of the music and the rest nodded, following after Namjoon into the bathroom.

"What happen Joon? Not your type? I'm sure we can find lots of girls-

"Imgay."

Yoongi was cut off by Namjoon's random confession

"I-im sorry what?" Yoongi asked in case he heard wrong.

"Erm...well you see, I'm...gay...I like boys not...not girls." Namjoon looked down playing with his fingers.

"Oh. OH! OH MY GOD WE TOOK YOU TO STRAIGHT CLUB! GOSH THIS MUST BE SO EMBARRASSING AND AWKWARD FOR YOU" Seokjin was shouting because he realized how uncomfortable this must be.

"Your not disgusted by me?..mad, don't want to be my friends?" Namjoon was now looking down at the tiles on the floor.

Before Namjoon could look up, he was bombarded with a group hug

"Oh Namjoon, never. Your sexuality doesn't change how we think of you, were still your best friends, nothing will change that" Seokjin said and Yoongi and Hoseok agreed.

Namjoon looked up and smiles "thank you hyungs, now could we please get out of here before that stripper comes after me!" The rest of them chuckled at Namjoon's cuteness.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ever since the little club incident  happened the boys would tease him like when they saw this "handsome guy" they would tell Namjoon "hey, he's kinda cute don't you think Joon ah?" Hoseok would say raising his eyebrows at the younger.