Guardian Angel

Every person in the world has a guardian angel, but you can't see yours until you turn 17.(say the name)

The only thing Namjoon knows about his guardian angel is that his name is "Yoongi."

Yoongi can talk to him and Namjoon can talk to Yoongi, but Joon can't see him. You can see other people guardian angels and others can see yours.

It was the day before Namjoon's 17th birthday, Namjoon was just so excited he stayed up, waiting till it hit 12. He heard Yoongi's chuckle, "calm down Joon." And Namjoon just smiled widely.  "I can't hyung, I'm finally going to see you!" Yoongi smiled.

"Its 11:59, close your eyes Joon ah, and I'll tell you when to open them, and when you do I'll be right in front of you, I promise." Yoongi told Namjoon and Namjoon obeyed, slowly closing his eyes. "Ah hyung... i'm so excited" Namjoon said "me too Joon ah."

Yoongi moved in front of him "it's 12..open your eyes Namjoon"

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and gasped "hyung...your so..pretty!" Yoongi smiled "a-and your smile is so cute!" Namjoon said observing him closely.

"Thanks Joo-" Yoongi was cut off when Namjoon launched himself at him, hugging his waist. Yoongi eyes widened but slowly hugged him back. "Thank you hyung, thank you so much for taking such good care of me." Namjoon told Yoongi, hugging him tighter.

"Your welcome Namjoon, and happy birthday Joon ah" Yoongi smiled down at Namjoon who just kept hugging him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

MEGA UWU.
BASED OFF THESE TWO PICTURES