Possessive

TAGS/WARNINGS : Possesiveness,and abo (alpha, beta, and omega)

Request from the lovely : @stan_bts_clc_dc

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Namjoon was a party animal, he loved going out to clubs to party, any party and he'll be there.

His boyfriend was always with him though, always there to protect him. Made sure he was fine and that no one and absolutely no one tried to touch him. You could say Seokjin was possessive.

So here they are, getting ready for a party that Namjoon's best friend Taehyung invited them to.

"Come on Jinnie! We're going to be late!" Namjoon yells as he quickly fixes his outfit and Seokjin yells back an 'okay' in response.

"Be good rapmon, I already filled your bowl up and no peeing on the floor" Seokjin lightly scolds the puppy and ruffles his fur

"Hyung!" Namjoon yells out and Seokjin hurriedly leaves the house, hopping inside the driver seat of their (mainly his) car.

Except there's a minor problem, well... big problem.

Namjoon forgot to take scent- blocking pills.

Big problem

Because-

Well you'll see.

Seokjin and Namjoon get at the party and as soon as they walk in everyone cheers, well because that's when the real party starts.

Seokjin pulls Namjoon by his waist  into a sweet, short kiss. Namjoon smiles, wrapping his arms around Jin's neck.

"Don't get too wild baby, I'll be at the bar, alright?" Seokjin asks and Namjoon nods, "bye sexy" Namjoon says and slaps Seokjin's ass when he walks away and Jin glares at him.

Yeah, Namjoon was a bit wild.

Namjoon went right to the dance floor, hugging his best friends Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung an beta, and Jimin an alpha

"Hyung you made it!" Jimin yells and runs into Namjoon's arms hugging him tightly. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world"

"Where did Tae go- TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon was cut off by Taehyung slapping his ass. Taehyung giggles hugging Namjoon from behind, "Hi hyung~"

"Gosh I can smell your boyfriend pheromones from here, tell him to calm his butterscotch liquor ass down." Jimin rolls his eyes before shouting out to Jin.

"CALM DOWN,  I'M NOT GOING TO TRY ANYTHING.. maybe" Jimin smirks at the end of his sentence eyeing Namjoon up and down. "Jimin! Stop eye raping him!" Taehyung yells and pulls Namjoon to his side. "Lets just dance idiots"

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin start dancing on the dance floor. Namjoon in between Tae and Jimin, Jimin in the front and Tae in the back. All grinding on each other as the music played in the background.

Everything was perfectly fine, that was until a big scary alpha grabbed Namjoon, grabbing his ass and trying to kiss all over him.

And boy, did that tick Seokjin off.

Seokjin growled so loudly, everything stopped. Literally, the everybody stopped at hearing the growl erupted from Seokjin and his pheromones.

He walked towards Namjoon and the alpha letting out more pheromones.  "What the fuck do you think your doing touching my omega?" Seokjin grips Namjoon arm, pulling the omega towards him, making Namjoon whimper out.