Somewhat Of a Family

WARNING/TAGS: KIDNAPPING AND DRUGGING, AGE GAP, FORCED LITTLE SPACE.

Namjoon is 18
Jimin is 25
Seokjin is 26
Taehyung is 19
Yoongi is 19

Jimin is bipolar

It's been 5 months and Namjoon still hasn't noticed the man who's been watching and following his every move, call him obsessed, he already knows, he is.

Everything started when Namjoon accidentally bumped into the older at a store, making him drop all his things and picking it up for him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" Namjoon says and frantically drops to the floor and grabs Jimin's stuff. "H-here" Namjoon passes Jimin his droppings but Jimin just smiles at him, "it's okay doll, your fine" and with that Jimin leaves.

5 months later, Jimin takes action, searched up the boy's schedule, school  starts at 8 and ends at 3. Work starts at 5 and ends at 8, gets home around 10.

Perfect.

Name: Kim Namjoon

Sex: Male

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 5'11

Siblings: None, an only child.

Father: Kim Jun Woo

Mother: Choi Min Ji (desceased, died when he was 4)

All the information Jimin needed on Namjoon and more.

Perfect

°~☆3 days later☆~°

Namjoon was walking back from work, it was dark and he hated
walking through the dark alley, and it certainly didn't help that the boy was easily afraid. One sound and he'll most likely scream.

Oh, but this is Jimin's perfect chance, he walks behind the boy with his hood up, a cloth in his hand. "Namjoon.." Jimin speaks up as he draws closer to the boy and Namjoon jumps, "w-who's there?!" He turns around but no one's there. He continues to walk backwards until his back is met with a hard surface.

He didn't remember there being a wall here..

"Baby doll~" Jimin whispers into Namjoon's ear and just when Namjoon is about to scream, Jimin places the cloth over his mouth.

°~☆Next Morning☆~°

Namjoon wakes up and groans, his head hurt like hell, he tried to stand up but was pulled back by a chain, "what the hell?.." it takes him a few minutes before he realizes he's chained to a wall.

"HELP! HELP ME. PLEASE, ANY-one" Namjoon voice cracks as sobs erupts from his throat. 

The door opens and Jimin sighs, "Baby don't cry," he's holding a plate of food in his hand and a sippy cup in the other. As Jimin comes closer Namjoon scurries away from the older until his back hits the hard wall, he winced and Jimin frowns.

Coming closer to Namjoon, Jimin caresses the others cheek "Baby.. I won't hurt you, dada won't hurt you. See, dada has food and water for you Joonie." Jimin says as he shows the plate of food be put on the side.