Love Talk

It was late at night when Hoseok came home from work, exhausted and annoyed. Entering his 23.5 million mansion he unbottons his dress shirt, huffing under his breath.

"Namjoon baby, I'm home!...Namjoon?" Hoseok yells out as he takes off his shoes and walks down the short hallway. "Namjo-..fuck"

I can hear it callin'..

The music blasted loudly through the speakers as Hoseok walks into the living room more. Namjoon was in a green satin robe standing right next to the pole in the middle of the room.

Namjoon smiles, "I told you I was going to install a pole in here~" Namjoon smirks untiying the robe. He lets it falls off his shoulder and reveals his outfit.

A satin green lingerie set, some booty shorts and a half shirt. The color matches perfectly with his skin tone, the green brining out the tan.

 The color matches perfectly with his skin tone, the green brining out the tan

"Come, sit Hoseok. I've been practicing my routine for quite a while baby." Namjoon smiles making his way to Hoseok , swaying his hips to the music as he did so. "Lets get you out of these clothes yeah?" Namjoon teases him, he always teases Hoseok, "it's apart of the sub's fun" Namjoon would say whenever Hoseok asks him not to tease.

"Baby. You look so sexy" Hoseok groans and Namjoon smirks in satisfactory at the praise. He takes off Hoseoks blazer, humming "thank you daddy." Namjoon takes Hoseok's hand, leading him to the mini sofa in front of the pole, sitting him down in it.

"You know how I've been gone on Monday and Thursday afternoons? I've been taking pole dancing lessons~" Namjoon says as he walks over to where his black heels are and slips them on. "Damn baby, I gotta thank the instructor then, pay them extra." Hoseok chuckles and Namjoon giggles, "daddy~ I didn't even start yet~"

"I already know it's going to be good, now be a good boy and put on a show for daddy, yeah?" Hoseok says leaning his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Yes daddy"

Namjoon turns on the music, walking back to the front of the pole and starts dancing sexually.

I can hear it callin'

From where you are

Loving the way you wanna talk

Touch me tease me feel me up

Call me when its after dark

Something in the way you wanna talk

Touch me tease me feel me up

He makes his way over to Hoseok seductively, he sits himself in Hoseok's lap. Namjoon whispers into Hoseok's ear

"Touch me, tease me, feel me up daddy"

(Imagine the first house as Hoseok's)

( bro I want to live in a house like that)

Also stan Wayv