Thank You Sir~

Age gap:

Jungkook:25
Namjoon:19

Namjoon has a sugar daddy/boyfriend and whenever he comes home he always sees packages in the front of his door, the packages always comes with a note attached to it.

"Hope you like it baby boy, remember not to stress yourself so much. I know you have your finals coming up and when your done with them I'll give you a reward angel..love you...

- From Jungkook"

Namjoon squealed and smiled, he picked up the package and ran inside his room, taking his phone out and quickly going to his messages.

Loml💜Joonie
Thank you sir!

Muscle Bunny💜Jungkookie hyung
No problem Joon-ah, just make sure you eat well and get enough sleep.

Loml💜Joonie
I know hyung!

Muscle Bunny💜Jungkookie hyung
Alright I have to go Joonie, love you

Loml💜Joonie
Bye hyung! Love you too!

Namjoon quickly took out the scissors from his drawer, and stabbed a hole into the rather big box (I known y'all do this too) before slicing the middle open. He screamed.

It was the new collection of Ryan the Lion he wanted.

He quickly opened his computer, searching for lingerie, he was going to give the best gift to his hyung.

He put the Ryan on the bed next to his other Ryan that was next to his other Ryan that so happened to be next to his oth- yeah you get it.

"Thank you sir~"