Captain

MENTION: Jungkook is 5'11 and Namjoon is 5'9

Omega Namjoon being the first ever omega male to be the captain of his college football, and when new kid Jungkook comes to the school and passes his football audition, he laughs in Namjoon's face.

Namjoon hates when people think he can't do something that gets his hands dirty just because he's an omega. So Namjoon growls, not as effective as an alpha's but good enough to let his team members know that the captain is angry.

It's never. Good when Namjoon is angry. Namjoon never had a good temper.

"Got a fucking problem with it?

Jungkook snorts "shouldn't you be making a nest or something?"

Namjoon's team members held him back "Let me go. Don't fucking touch me!" Namjoon yanked himself from their grip. "Since your on your high horse, why don't you lead?" Namjoon smirked throwing the football at Jungkook. Jungkook catches the ball and smirks back "Why, thank you princess" and Namjoon growls again "I'm not your damn princess, I'm a fucking queen." Namjoon smirks, taking his positions "Jaesoo, Yeohan, Minho, and Byungchul, take Jungkook's side." Namjoon watched as his team members settled on the other side of the field.

"Hike!"

Jungkook took the ball and ran as fast as he could until Namjoon, tackled him hard. "Come on, this is only the start. Don't tell me you gave up already alpha?" Namjoon teased and Jungkook growled getting up, mumbling something under his breath.

"What was that alpha? Couldn't hear you~" Namjoon high- fived his members.

Jungkook was good, but Namjoon was better.

So of course, Namjoon beat his ass. Badly.

2 to 10

(I don't know how football works, don't come for me, and it was a quick game)

"Your pretty good for an omega" Jungkook stuck his hand out, "Thanks I guess" Namjoon smiles, rolling his and connects his hand to Jungkook's.

"Kim Namjoon"

"Jeon Jungkook, it's a pleasure to be working with you... my queen" Jungkook smirked, doing a little courtesy.

"Why, thank you my.. hm.. jester.. maybe you'll become my king" Namjoon winks at Jungkook before walking away.

"Hopefully." Jungkook watches as Namjoon walks away.