Lesson

WARNINGS/TAGS⚠️: DRUG USE, YOONGI IS A BIT MEAN

Yoongi punishing his cat hybrid Namjoon who is a brat, curses and makes a mess when he doesn't get what he wants.

Yoongi was on the verge of punishing the younger but when Namjoon bared his teeth at Yoongi he lost it.

Yoongi had the boy sitting in a corner, naked with a collar and leash that's attached to a pole (that he installed just for Namjoon in his penthouse) so he can't move too far, everytime he did he was just pulled back, choking him in the process.

Yoongi's watching his favorite show, smiling and laughing as if he doesn't have his submissive at his hands. That is until the show ended, he heard a whimper, Yoongi snapped his head up, "I thought I told you not to make any noise", Namjoon hisses at the elder, "well maybe I wouldn't have to if I wasn't chained to this fucking pole." Yoongi shakes his head in disapproval, "you were doing so good, and to think I was going to unchain you after the show" Namjoon eyes widens, "mas-"

"Well, you can wait another 30 minutes" Yoongi smirks, leaning back and crosing his leg over the other. Namjoon grumbles something under his breath, "what was that?" Yoongi asks, blunt now in his hand, "..nothing" Namjoon responds, head down, "nothing what?" Namjoon glares at Yoongi, "nothing master" Yoongi smiles, finding satisfaction in Namjoon submitting to him.

He knew Namjoon was a brat, when he got the younger from the hybrid store he was told Namjoon was often bratty and feisty, that's why many avoided him but Yoongi just smiled, "I like a challenge" was what he told the employee, after the all, the male cost 5 billion won (4 million and more in us dollars) he was also a rare breed. As soon he brought Namjoon home, the younger scratched his couch while he went out to buy food for the younger. "So this is how you're going to play.." Yoongi said once he stepped foot into the door.

Thirty minutes had past now, Yoongi is high and laughing as watches the preview of the next episode coming on. He puts his attention on Namjoon, "come here kitten" he says and Namjoon doesn't move because he can't but Yoongi is mean, "I said come here" he says again, sterner this time and sadly Namjoon obeys or his punishment would be worse.

Namjoon walks over to Yoongi, only to be pulled back, Yoongi laughs while Namjoon glares at Yoongi. Yoongi gets up and goes to unleash Namjoon from the pole, he then goes back to his seat, taking a hit from the new blunt he had.

Namjoon stays in his place until given permission to move, he knows the rules by now, "come" and that all it takes for Namjoon to be scurrying over to the elder. Yoongi laughs again, "I'm sorry Master, I won't do it again" Namjoon says and Yoongi sighs, "don't lie to me and yourself, you say that eveytime but then you do it again" Yoongi says taking another hit and Namjoon lifts his head up, smirking, "you know me too well master." Yoongi chuckles, taking a hit, he blows it into Namjoon face which causes the hybrid to cough, "you're right, and I know the things you hate and love. I know you hate staying still and I know you love my cock, so let's combine those two things hm? You're going to cockwarm me Kitten" Yoongi says smirks as he looks at the horror on Namjoon's face.

Namjoon is about to protest until Yoongi speaks up, "unless, you want to go back on the leash, that is?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow at the suggestion. Namjoon was cornered, he really didn't have any other option, "..no master, I'll cockwarm you" Namjoon says, deep inside he was happy that he got to taste Yoongi's cock, when he was being punished he barely got to touch the elder. "There's a good kitten" Yoongi smiles, "take it out" Yoongi says, referring to his dick and Namjoon starts to but Yoongi stops him, lifts his chin up "and don't even think about scratching me, if you do I'll make sure to put you through hell. Do you understand me Namjoon?" Namjoon nods, "yes Master, I understand" he says and Yoongi lets him go, letting him continue.

Yoongi was wearing suit pants so he had to lift his hips in order for Namjoon to pull it off. "I'm going to be on an important call and doing some work so make sure you be quiet and no distractions little one" Namjoon nods and Yoongi smiles, a genuine one this time, "I'm proud of you Joonie" he says as he caresses one of Namjoon's ear, and Namjoon perks up, purring, he smiles back too, "thank you Master." Yoongi nods "now get to it" and Namjoon does, gently pulling Yoongi's dick out of his boxers, he instantly puts him in his mouth.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2 hours had passed now and Namjoon was still cockwarming Yoongi, he had gotten off the call a hour ago and currently was working on some work. Yoongi sighs, pushing his computer aside, his hand reaches out and starts to play with Namjoon's hair, startling the poor hybrid in the process since it was the first time he had been touched in the span of the two hours. "You've been good Kitten, can you hold on a little longer and suck me off?" Yoongi asks as he toys with Namjoon's ear, Namjoon pulls off, "yes master, I'll be good" and with that Namjoon starts to suck Yoongi off.

Namjoon repeatedly licks at Yoongi's most sensitive vein, Yoongi sighs leaning back against the couch. Namjoon then licks up until he reached the tip, circling the slit before teasingly pushing his tongue inside, Yoongi pulls on his hair as a warning to stop teasing. Namjoon chuckles but obeys, Yoongi had been stressed lately, he should at least be good for now.

Namjoon takes Yoongi into his mouth and starts deep throat the elder, he hears Yoongi moan above him and that urges him to keep going. Namjoon bobs his head as he starts to suck harder, Yoongi grabs Namjoon's hair and starts to move him up and down on his cock, Namjoon gags but not too hard, his gag reflex was barely there.

"Fuck Joon, I'm close" Yoongi moans out, the grip on Namjoon now tighter, Namjoon started to work harder, sucking on Yoongi whenever he got the chance, then the hybrid suddenly swallowed around the elder. "Fuck, I'm cumming" Yoongi grunts out and holds Namjoon's head down, coming down the younger's throat.

Yoongi's eyes were shut, head back and his chest moving rapidly, he slowly lets go of Namjoon's head. Namjoon obediently swallowed Yoongi's cum, he pulls off and shows his tongue to Yoongi, "g-good kitten" Yoongi breathes out. Namjoon gets up and grabs a tissue, wiping off Yoongi and himself.

"Come here Namjoon" Yoongi says as he tucks himself back in, Namjoon listens and crawls into Yoongi's lap, "fuck, I love you so much Joon, did so good for me" he says as he cradles Namjoon close to his chest. Namjoon purrs, "love you too master" and they find themselves slowly drifting to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 I love him so much omg please step on me🤤

Hehe anyhow, I'm feeding you guys quite good hm? What do we say?

Thank you Livie~

Hehe, thank you guys for supporting me, I love you all!!!

💜💜💛💖💕💕💖💜💛💜💖💜💖💖