Captain Part 3

WARNINGS/TAGS:

⚠️ ATTEMPTED RAPE/ SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️ (towards the end)

MALE PREGNANCY

IN THIS WORLD "HYUNG,NOONA,OPPA, OR UNNIE" DOESN'T EXIST.

NAMJOON HAS A VAGINA

Namjoon and Jungkook are both 20 years old

Namjoon is still 5'9 while Jungkook grew to 6'0

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"...J-Jungkook.."

Namjoon stutters out, he looks away from him and gulps, he was hiding something behind his back, his eyes were red which was obvious that he was crying.

Jungkook frowns upon seeing his omega looking gloom, he starts to walk towards the omega. "What happen Jo-"

"I'm pregnant" Namjoon shakily exhales, his hand rubbing at his arm.

Jungkook eyes open in shock and his feet freeze on its own, "wh-what?" He asks again, in disbelief. Namjoon scoffs, looking him in the eye this time and shows the pregnancy test that he was hiding behind his back, the two broad lines showing that he was in fact pregnant. "I'm pregnant Kook..you..you aren't going to leave me, right?" Namjoon asks with uncertainty. "I-i mean, I know we're still young and this is my last year in college but you have one more and we aren't really ready to become par- Jungkook?!"

Namjoon must have been rambling because he didn't even notice that Jungkook had started to move again and now he was in the alphas arms. Namjoon smiles and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck while his legs close themselves around Jungkook's small waist. It was the only thing he liked about Jungkook getting taller, how easily he could fit into him.

Jungkook nose is rubbing over Namjoon's scent gland, "I'm so happy, finally going to have a pup with the love of my life," Jungkook laughs, "maybe even a litter" Namjoon rolls his eyes and hits Jungkook's back, "do you know how many months or weeks?" The alpha asks and Joon shakes his head, "was planning to go to the hospital this weekend," he sighs, "no wonder I've been feeling sick lately.."

"Wow..I'm going to be a dad.." Jungkook smiles and stuff his face into Namjoon's neck. Namjoon chuckles and runs his hands into Jungkook's long locks.

All of a sudden, Namjoon feels wetness on his neck, "..Jungkook..baby look at me" he pulls softly on his hair but the alpha refuses, pushing his face in more. "Is my big bad alpha crying~"

Jungkook growls and pulls his face out immediately, "I'm not!" He states but his glass eyes and the tears rolling down his cheeks say otherwise. "You're too precious" the omega giggles.

"Shut up.." Jungkook mumbles into his omega's neck, "we have to tell your parents though, your dad might kill me, I think I should stay back for this one" Jungkook chuckles but he's serious. Namjoon just rolls his eyes, "as if, you're going to make me take all the heat? You're coming, lover boy, besides, you're the one who got me pregnant!"

Jungkook groans, "I should have used protection but nooo 'alpha! Give me your knot please!!' Ow!" The alpha yelps when Namjoon pulls on his ear, "imitate me one more time and watch what happens big boy." He threatens and Jungkook huffs, "when do you plan on telling them?" He asks and Namjoon hums, "maybe tomorrow?" But Jungkook shakes his head, "too soon, do it Sunday."