Sugar Daddies

"PARK JINYOUNG GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! WE HAVE A CODE OPAL!" Namjoon screams over the phone as he runs inside of his house.

"What the fuck Joon, how the hell do you get a code opal?" Jinyoung (got7) asks gathering his stuff to get THE TEA.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jinyoung was now at Namjoon's house waiting for Namjoon to explain.

"So.. are you going to tell me how all of your fucking sugar daddies met each other. AT. THE SAME TIME."

"Well what had happen was..

°~♡ Flashback♡~°

Namjoon was squealing and giving cheek kisses to Seokjin as he got in the passenger seat (shotgun bro)

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Namjoon repeated

"Your welcome Joonie, anything for my baby~" Seokjin ruffled Namjoon's hair and then started driving.

"Oh, Namjoon, on Tuesday I have a job application for you." Seokjin said glancing at Namjoon real quick.

"Hm? A job application? You are my job" Namjoon laughed and so did Seokjin.

"As much as I love that I spend my money on you, I want you to be my secretary, to be with me at all times." Seokjin said driving up to his garage.

"I could bend you over the desk whenever I want and fuck you~ office sex is pretty hot isn't it Namjoon?~" the elder said and Namjoon started fidgeting.

"H-hyung.. don't get me needy now..." Namjoon said in a smal voice.

"Bedroom." Was all that was said before Namjoon hurriedly unbuckled his seatbelt while Seokjin opened the trunk to get the shopping bags out.

Yes, they did have sex.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It's crazy how you run a business with 5 other people daddy" Namjoon said sitting in Jimin's lap, tracing circles on Jimin's naked chest.

"It's boring to be very fucking honest, I like that I get money and get to spend it on you~" Jimin playfully bites Namjoon's nose and Namjoon hisses "owww"

"Sorry baby" and Namjoon snuggled against Jimin and yes they did just have sex but that's not important.

Namjoon started softly sucking on Jimin's nipples, they were so sensitive and got puffy whenever you would touch them.

"Fuck.. Namjoon stop.." Jimin breathes out which mostly came out as a moan. "Why?~ I want more" Namjoon said pouting at Jimin.

"Fine, ride my thigh baby boy."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was Tuesday morning and Namjoon was nervous, and it was already starting bad. He had woke up late and he accidentally put his clothes in the wrong washer. So currently he was searching through his closets and dressers for some at least suitable clothing for an interview.

But the only thing he had was a thin,long sleeved white dress shirt (which was almost see- through) that also had diamonds on the sleeves which was gifted to him by Kim Seokjin . He groaned, he was going to have to wear it so he put the shirt with some black shiny jeans that Park Jimin gave him.